Chap 2 / Japeth - Talking to the princess

Marvel: Thor love and thunder, Gorr and Valkyrie talking 
____________________________________

There she was.
The queen of Camelot.
Black hair, pale skin and a crown on her head. Kai was holding her tightly, so she couldn't run, he pushed her into a cell and locked her up. I let her wait until I walked downstairs to the basement.

The princess was walking around in her cell like a dog, angry and ready to fight. She was thinking, I could see it in her face, how her brain was rattling, trying to find a way out. Then she sees me.

"Are you Agatha?" I asked as I walked towards the cell door.
"Yes..?" She was close enough, mt scims flew through the rods of the metal door and pushed her against it.
"How exciting!" I walked up to Agatha. With an extra loud noise, I grabbed the rods and pressed myself slightly at it while the girl looked scared at me.

"Did you pray to the Storian when your friends laid dying on the battlefield?" I asked with a madness voice. I chuckled, watching her feared face.
"Did you pray when you saw Cinderella talking to her sisters not seeing her step mother? Did you pray when Lesso fell? Killed by her own son? Did you?" I asked.
"Did you?!" This time louder and more eccentric, she flinched.

"Don't you dare talking about them-"
"Why not? Are you still praying? Still hoping you could've saved them?" I mocked, knowing how bad she wanted them to be safe. To live. To fight. Her eyes were talking more than her mouth. The tears on her red cheeks showed more than her lips.

"Did you pray?" I repeated my question, seeing her head shaking.
"I did, you know. I prayed. I prayed every day! Everyday!" I stepped back, shaking my head, remembering the cold, lonely days without Aric.

"Every night, alone in my bed. Every morning, alone in my bed. Every day, on and on. Every fucking day! Because of you!" I barked loudly, she winced.

"Because you couldn't find love in Sophie. Because you didn't think she was enough!"

"That is not true!" She tried to look to her right, where her best friend was sitting on the floor. Crying. Sobbing. Being angry.

"No? Then why are you here? Why am I here and not where I BELONG TO?!" I yelled and hit against the rods. Agatha flinched again.

"If you just stayed in Gavaldon with Sophie all of this never would've happened. If you just loved your best friend enough!" I sang, jumping in a circle.
"I love Sophie!"
"But not enough, Aggie! Not enough! You wanted to send her back! All alone, without anyone, without you." Agatha looked at me, the pain in her eyes was so close, so reachable.

"I loved Aric, I loved him so much and I prayed everyday. I begged the Storian to keep him alive as I watched your Story end. I cried. And I screamed. I blamed myself! But now, now I have my own Storian and I will bring back my love." I explained her my plan, she shook her head. It won't change it.

She took everything from everyone, she thinks she can have anything without consequences while the others have to torture themselves. She thinks it's all her story. But it isn't! It's not. It's my story. It's Sophie's story. But not her's. 

"Cinderella died for nothing, Agatha. Nothing!" I wanted her to snap. I wanted her to yell at me, scream at me. Let her anger out.
"She died not knowing her sisters fought for her afterwards. She died not knowing what you told your best friend. She died without you by her side!" Just continue, Japeth, she will snap any time now.

"Lesso died for nothing. Because I am still here, and I am bringing Aric back to me. She died without a reason. She just wasted away!" There! In her eyes, the moment she snaps.

"Stop it!" She cries out.
"Stop!" Tears all over her face. She looked so hurt, so vulnerable, so small. The proud Queen left her. There she was, the child she is. The broken pain.

"No," I said, her eyes widened, her breath fastened.

"Oh! Lancelot! Killed! Dead! Bleeding! And Tedros only hated him."

"No! Stop! Stop it!"

"The screams all over the battlefield! They just wanted love like everyone else but you took it. You took it away. It's your fault, Agatha."

She shook her head, over and over again. I let my scims cut into her back, not much, just a little, so it tingles, she yelps.

"If I cut deeper it will leave scars, Agatha. Ugly, dark scars. They'll stay forever but Tedros would still love you, you know. He would still adore you. He would help you clean the wounds, changing the bandages. Such an intimate moment, don't you think? So close to naked skin. So close to nothing on." I was leaning against the wall across the cell, smiling, thinking of the memories. Agatha though, she just looked at me like I was crazy. Like I was monster.

"Sophie, darling!" I turned to the blond girl on the floor, she lifted her head.
"You remember what you should've done to prove your love to Rafal?" I asked, she nodded.
"Yes, why?"

"Because I did it. I killed the person I loved, I killed the person I tried to make proud. I killed him to prove my love to Aric." I explained, not taking my eyes off Sophie.

"I killed Rhian, my brother. My second half. My good side. Just like you should've done it." Back to Agatha, her face in pain. My scims are already deep in her skin, blood already running down her back.

"Agatha, pray. Pray to the Storian, pray for Tedros. For Sophie. For the covens, and Hort. Pray for Guinevere and pray for the school. Pray, because I can't promise you, they'll make it out alive." I chuckled, then I turned around, my scims following me. Agatha's crying and screaming echoed through the basement. Sophie's words too.

She was angry but she was around Agatha, she had to feel nothing.

And as I walked back to my throne, their crying quieted behind me while the screams of the covens got louder.

A chuckle slipped my mouth, long live the king.

____________________________________

Author note-

AHHHHHHH, blaming Agatha on everything feels so good, aiiii <33

Yes I'm an Agatha slander lololol

VOTE <3