Chap 44 / Filip-Japeth - Birthday party for children pt. 2

Prompt: pt. 2 of the birthday party thing, the fight between Japeth and Filip

TW; blood, cutting (no self harm!)

Japeth/Rhain: 10
Filip: 13
Aric: 12
Sophie: 8
____________________________________

"If he upset Rhian, why blame Rhian?" Filip said, throwing his hands into the air while Aric crossed his arms in front of his chest.

"Because Rhian hurt him for no reason!" Aric yelled back.

Japeth was standing by his side, saying nothing. He still had wounds and bruises all over his body, they still hurt but as the boys were arguing, he kept ignoring it.

"Rhian doesn't do that! Japeth must've done something! It's obvious!" Filip said and rolled his eyes, pointing at the small boy.

"It's not his fault!" Aric yelled back and stomped his feet on the ground.

"It is! It's Japeth's fault!"

Japeth's chin was quivering, the only thing he did was 'go too close to Rhian's side of the room' which was absolutely bullshit and Japeth knew that.

"It's not! Japeth has been sleeping at my house for a week since that happened and he still doesn't want to leave! Japeth did nothing wrong!"

Even though Aric defended him, Filip didn't listen. He never listens.

"Do you have any idea what it's like to be Rhian's brother?!" Japeth snapped and the boys and Sophie looked at the redhead.

"Do you even know what he's like?! No you don't! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT HE'S LIKE!" Japeth yelled and slowly walked to Filip.

"Have you ever been beaten up by your own brother? The person who is supposed to care about you? The person you should trust?! Do you know what it feels like to have no one?!" Japeth asked and was now right in front of Filip who was of course taller than him but he lifted his head to the blond boy.

"Do you know what it's like to almost DIE BECAUSE IF YOUR STUPID BROTHER!?" He shrieked, the ground was shaking, Filip was tripping back, Sophie fell on the ground. Aric and Japeth were the only ones standing.

"I have been second to Rhian my whole life! In everything! But you don't KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE!" 

The scims around Japeth were growing and growing while the people in town were screaming.

"YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT'S LIKE!" Japeth's voice got louder and louder and then he flinched together, his scims cutting all over Filips body, he fell to the ground.

"Stop!" Sophie cried while watching Filip.

"STOP IT! STOP! YOU WILL KILL HIM! JAPETH STOP!" She screamed, the boy snapped back to reality as he heard his name and a moment later he fell unconsciously to the ground.

Aric ran to the redhead while Sophie headed to her brother. The earth stopped shaking, the villagers walked up to the two boys on the ground.

'Honora! Honora! Come quick!" Sophie cried and the woman ran through the door, she saw Filip bleeding on the floor and headed right to him.

"Stefan!" She called and even though Sophie was still so small, seeing Stefan in their house and not in hers, didn't surprise her.

"Bring Japeth home! I will take care of Filip!" Honora said and Stefan did as she asked.

"No! Don't bring him back to his home! They won't take care!" Aric said aggressively but let Stefan pick him up.

Honora cleaned Filips wounds, hiding her tears. She was worried sick but she saw that the cuts weren't that deep, just over the skin. It will leave no scars, maybe just one or two but not much.

Sophie was holding Filip's hand, she was crying, gasping for air. She'd never thought Japeth would do something like that.. that he was able to such things. He was dangerous. 

Why did Japeth do that? Why couldn't he stop?! He hurt Filip.. He hurt Sophie's brother. She was so anrgy.. she just wanted for Filip to be okay..

Honora sniffed too but she was the adult one. She needed to stay calm, show strength to Sophie even if she wasn't her daughter, she was Stefan's daughter. She was part of the family.

Stefan was carrying Japeth to Aric's house, Lesso was expecting then at the door already.

"Oh dear boy!" Dovey said, she pushed Lesso out of the way and headed to the man with the boy in his arms, her son right next to her, swiping over his face away with the tears.

"What happened?!" Dovey yelled through, she noticed the people watching over their fences.

"Oh, dear god! THERE IS NOTHING TO LOOK AT!" Lesso shrieked, the neighbors flinched together and went back into their houses.

"What happened?!" Dovey asked again, she didn't like Stefan very much, he was nice but something about him was just weird.

"He exploded! Mom, I'm so sorry! It wasn't his fault! He didn't know what to do! He couldn't control it!" Aric started, tears running down his face.

"Quiet!" Dovey said and looked at Stefan, a look on her face that could kill.

"What happened?" She said again, formal voice and a strong tone.

"I didn't see anything but the earth was vibrating and then Honora called for me.. She just told me that I needed to bring Japeth home." Stefan explained.

"Okay." Dovey said, then she took Japeth into her arms and carried him inside, Aric still crying.

"I'm so sorry!" He said and sniffed.

"It's not your fault, Aric." Lesso said and held her son's hand. She stroked over his cheek with the other hand and tried to pull him away to his room but Aric shook his head and ran to Japeth.

Dovey placed the boy on the couch and Aric slid over the floor, to Japeth. He took his hand and laid his forhead on Japeth's forehead.

The married moms sighed, they knew that Aric and Japeth were close.. they knew about how Aric felt it was written all over his face, all the time.

Filip was sleeping, his wounds all clean and bandaged. Japeth was still sleeping, unconscious. 

Both Aric and Sophie not knowing what to do to help their friend. The person they care so much about.

"It's okay.." Honora said, rubbing Sophie's back.

"It's okay.." Dovey said, stroking over her son's head who was sleeping on the floor next to redhead.

____________________________________

Author note-

I love that chapter, ngl hehe

VOTE <3