Chap 6 / Hort - Crossover

Descendants crossover, part 1 :)

____________________________________

There he was. Sitting all alone. He wasn't even eating. I knew Sophie had an ED, but this one, that's not even an ED, he just doesn't eat. At all. Never. I've been watching him for a while now. He talks to nobody, and nobody talks to him.

He had white, curly hair and I think his eyes were black, at least that's what it looks like, he also had freckles all over his face. He was built tall and fit, not like Tedros fit but fitter than I was even though he never eats.. Long fingers, thin with clean fingernails. He doesn't really fit here, like Sophie.

"Hort?" Sophie snapped her finger in front of my face.
"Yeah?" I asked and winced.

"Are you listening?" She asked, I nodded quickly. I have no idea what they're talking about, do you know Reader? Wait-

"What should I wear to the ball?" Sophie repeated her question, eye rolling.

"I think you look good in everything, my queen." I responded and leaned to look at her.

"Thank you, darling, but that wasn't my question." She said back and turned away. Whatever. I was getting tired of her, she treats me like shit but she loves the attention, so I play along.

Back to the guy- Who wasn't there anymore. Have you seen him?! Where did he go?? I stood up.
"I need to grab a book from the library, I'll be right back!" I said and left the table. They looked back at me in confusion. 

I mean come on, I don't read, you know that too if you read the books. Everyone knows that but I really need to find the guy. He seemed so lonely.

Someone was walking in the hall, curly short white hair. I headed after him, he was walking to the library. Did I predict the future? That would be funny, don't you think? Maybe that was my power? Just kidding, I just have to practice wolf turning.

He opened the door and walked in, I followed. I was hiding behind a bookshelf and looked through them.

"Are you following me?" He pushed away a few books and looked at me. I felt my face heating up.

"No-" I nodded.

"Bad doggo," he chuckled. His voice sounded nice. 

"Don't call me that,"

"Why not? Are you a dog or not? A wolf, right?" He asked, and tilted his head.

"Yeah, a wolf, not dog. There's a difference, you know. Dogs listen, wolves don't." I explained and lifted my head. The boy started walking and I did too, we met, bit too close, when the bookshelf ended.

"I'm Carlos!" He smiled then and shook my hand.

"Hort, hey." Now he didn't seem so lonely anymore. I smiled back and lost myself in his eyes. 

"Why were you following me?" He asked then, as we sat down on the floor.

"Well, you seemed alone."

"I'm not, just my best friend has been sick for a week, and the girls are in the school for good." He explained and smiled slightly.

"Oh, well, like I said, you seemed. Anyway, if you want you and your friend can sit with us!" I suggested, and if you believe me or not, dear readers, he smiled and agreed to ask his friend Jay.

We stayed for another hour in the library, he told about his mom and how she killed dogs. I mean, his mom is THE Cruella Devil. We joked about how she'd probably take the guards and use their fur as scarfs then I remembered.. I was a wolf too. His smile faded faster than my feelings for Sophie but that was okay.

"Do you want to go back?" I asked then.

"Sure!" We made our way back, Carlos sat with me and the others to our table and they liked him.
____________________________________

Author note-

It's a short chapter, I'm sorry I wasn't exactly sure what to write but I will do more crossover chapters! :)

Vote <3