Chap 55 / Jaric - sleepy

Prompt: Char A is waking up sleepy and looking at char B thinking it's a dream and saying things they wouldn't usually say

Japeth in the school for good and evil (pt. 3)

SMUT
____________________________________

Aric stretched himself, he looked over the boy next to him. A hair strand was between his lips and he was snoring really quietly. The black head chuckled and carefully tried to stroke away the hair when Japeth let out a tired moan, and tried to push Aric's hand away.

"Let me sleep.." Japeth whispered, his eyes half open, half closed.

"I never said you should wake up.." Aric whispered back, a small smile on his lips.

The redhead turned on his back with a smile.

"Man.. you did.. but whatever.. are you going.. to.." Japeth yawned.

"Wear that.. that purple shirt again? Your arms look sooo good in them.." He mumbled sleepy and turned back on his stomach, hugging his pillow.

"Do you want me to wear it?" Aric asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Yea.. your muscles look.. so good.. I want you to choke me with them.." Japeth kept mumbling, Aric bit his lips, trying not to laugh.

"Right.. Do you like that?" He asked carefully, he didn't want Japeth to realize he wasn't sleeping.

"Mhm.." He nodded and sniffed.

"Oh, okay.. what else do you like?" Aric chuckled slightly, quietly. If he had the chance, then he'd take it.

But Japeth's face slowly changed from sleepy to realization. He sat up in shock, his eyes widened and his cheeks red.

"Well, that's how fast fun can go." Aric said and stood up.

"Did.. did.. it wasn't a dream?" Japeth panicked, Aric laid his hand on the other one's cheek.

"Nope, but now I know what you like.." Aric slowly slid down Japeth's throat, laying his hand around it.

Japeth closed his eyes, feeling like he's going to sink into the ground. Aric leaned forward, he felt his breath against his lips and waited.

"Eyes on me, puppy." Aric said and Japeth opened them, looking into the purple ones of his boyfriend.

"Good boy," Aric bit his lower lip with a smirk. Then he kissed Japeth deeply.

The next moment, Aric climbed on top of Japeth, pushing him back on the bed. Since both were only wearing underwear, Aric had pulled Japeth's pants down quickly, his hand already started to move at his dick while the other one stroked over the redhead's abs.

Japeth moaned a bit.

"Oh, so needy for me, puppy.." Aric whispered into his ear, Japeth breathed out, getting even hornier.

"Use your words, baby." Aric said and Japeth nodded, but couldn't get a word out though. He felt overwhelmed by Aric's touches, he wanted more.

"Tell me what you want, come on." The top teased while Japeth struggled even more as Aric moved his hand faster on Japeth's dick.

"I want.. I want you.." he couldn't say more, moaning and his eyes rolling backwards.

"You want me? What do you want?"

"I~ oh~ I want you~ mhh~" Japeth felt Aric's soft lips at his tip, then his wet tongue all over the right places.

Grabbing Aric's hair, Japeth slowly thrusted his dick into Aric's mouth, but he took it easily.