Chap 25 / Friendgroup - Camping

Prompt: The friend group goes camping at a lake
MODERN AU
Tw: alcohol 
____________________________________

JAPETH POV

The night finally came and Aric and Tedros lit the fire. Tents were already up and we were sitting around the small fireplace in the middle.

It was getting cold slowly, but no one cared.

Tedros brought us all a couple chairs (I had no idea those existed, but I guess being rich means you can have anything), he was sitting with Agatha, Me and Aric together and Hort and Sophie. The covens were sitting on a blanket on the ground, though Hester and Anadil were cuddling 'secretly' while Dot was eating marshmallows.

"Let's play Smash or pass!" Beatrix suggested and Yara chuckled next to her.

"Okay, I start!" Sophie said and looked at me, smiling.

"I'll say three names and you say smash or pass, okay?" I nodded and waited.

"Aric."

"Oh~ Smash." I said, feeling my head heat up, we were all a little tipsy and I chuckled.

"Tedros."

I stayed quiet for a moment. He wasn't ugly.. I just don't like him much.. I again felt my cheeks burn. I looked away.

"Smash.." I whispered and Sophie hyped me up.

"I knew it! I KNEW YOU HAD A THING FOR HIM!" She screamed and jumped up, almost fell into the fire.

"Sophie!" Everyone yelled at the same time, she pulled her shoulders up and laughed.

Then I felt Aric's hand on my thigh, since we were also under a blanket, you couldn't exactly see something. I tried to ignore the grip but I breathed in heavily as he slowly stroked upwards.

"Now, the last one!" Sophie said and sat back down.

"Okay." I said.

"Hort." She smiled devilishly and I looked away again.

"You're killing me, Smash. but BUT! I still don't like him." I said and felt Aric moving his hand somewhere they shouldn't be.

"AH! I KNEW IT! GOD UR GAY!" She laughed and cuddled herself onto her boyfriend, who I think, was blushing.

"Next round, Uhm… Dot!" I said and smiled at them. They looked at me and swallowed down their marshmallow.

"Yea?"

"Smash or pass, Sophie, Aric and.. Yara." I said smiling.

"Uhm.. Smash.. Sophie, Pass Aric, he's too.. emo for me" Dot chuckled. 

"And… I think.. Smash Yara." They smiled and looked at Yara, she was looking away, I'm thinking she was blushing.

"Now, it's my turn to ask.. Uh.. Agatha!" Dot said and smiled at their friend.

"Yeah?"

"Smash or pass, Tedros, Hester and.. Japeth." They said and raised their eyebrows. 

"Smash Tedros, obviously." Then Agatha stopped, she licked her lips and looked at Hester.

"Smash.. Hester. And pass Japeth, he's gay." Agatha said then and shrugged her shoulders. A few were nodding in surprise but we played along until it got really dark and we were at our like fifth beer.

We were laughing and Aric let go of my thigh, finally. 

"Anyone want to go swimming?" I asked and looked around. Sophie already stood up and so did Aric and Hester. The other stayed, while we went to the lake behind the bushes we were sitting at.

"First one in the water, NAKED! wins!" Sophie yelled, already ripping off her clothes.

"Oh hell nah!" I yelled back and ran while brushing off my shoes and pants then we ran naked into the lake behind us then others, Hester kept her underwear on but joined us.

Sophie and I were splashing water around, she was swimming away screaming when Aric picked me up and threw me back into the warm water. 

I opened my eyes under water and saw Sophie waving at me, I waved back and went back up. Sophie left the water again and Hester too.

Aric and I were the only ones left.

He pulled me closer to him, his hands on my ass.

"So you would smash any boy you walk over, huh?" He said and I heard the jealousy out of his voice.

"No, I wouldn't, Aric." I said and smiled, stroking wet hair away from his face. He leaned forward, pulling me closer at him and he pressed his lips on mine. I kissed back when someone splashed water behind me, I gasped and turned around to Sophie and Hort.

"Get a room!" Sophie yelled and laughed, splashing water again. I started swimming behind her and so it went for a while, then we left the water again.

I was shaking and freezing, Aric laid a blanket over me and we walked back to the others, we sat down on our chairs and I put my legs over Arics and cuddled myself onto him.

"You had fun?" Tedros asked and looked at me, as I nodded but still shaking.

Everyone laughed and we continued to just sit around the fire, talking and having fun.

____________________________________

Author note-

Oh my god.. A HAPPY CHAPTER?? WOW!!

Vote <33