Chap 36 / Sapeth - Kidnapped

Prompt: Sophie getting kidnapped
MODERN AU
Tw: kidnapping, assault, implied sexual assault
____________________________________

SOPHIE POV

Sophie awoke only to realize she was a little tied up, literally, her wrists and ankles were tied together, as were her knees. 

Sophie assessed the situation. Her top and bra was pushed down so that you could see the majority of her boobs. She knows that’s not how she was last time she was awake. Great, not only is she kidnapped, but she’s kidnapped by a creep. 

The pain on her arms didn’t hit her until just now. She looked down to see that there were cuts all along her arms and hands. Some of them were bandaged. How long had she been out for? 

Sophie brought her wrists up to her mouth attempting to chew through the ropes before she heard the footsteps of someone walking in. 

He was tall, muscular from what she could tell, and tan, he was like one of those ever boys you would see at the school for good. He looked perfect, but familiar.

He spoke up

“Don’t worry Blondie, hopefully your misery will be ended shortly”

Sophie screamed at him “LET ME GO”

Rhian got down to her level “well you see I would love to, but I can’t do that until someone specific gets here”

Sophie tried to relax in the grip of the ropes, “who? WHO DO YOU WANT?”

“Oh I think you know him. Did Japeth not tell you about me? His own twin!”

JAPETH POV

I woke up. Usually, I wake up before Sophie but she wasn't here. Why wasn't she next to me? I sat up and looked around.

"Sophie?" I asked into the room.

No answer.

"Sophie?!" I headed out of my room and looked around. She was nowhere to see. I let my scims fly out of me.

"Look for her!" I said and put on my jacket, shoes and ran outside.

"Sophie!?" Where was she?!

One of my scims came back to me, I unfocused my eyes and saw what happened. That bastard..

With a small whistle all the scims came back to me and I headed where I saw Sophie was.

I ripped the door open of the house, I saw Rhian dragging Sophie in and ran to the basement, with a kick I broke the door and ran inside.

"Rhian?!" I yelled and heard someone.

"RHIAN?!" I walked the hall along until I finally arrived at the open door. Rhian was sitting on a chair, Sophie on the floor, her hands before her naked chest.

Creep.

I looked away and back at my twin. Rhian smirked and tilted his head.

"Just told her it was just a question of time until you show up." He said and stood up.

"Let her go."

"Why should I listen to you?"

"Because I will kill you." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well.. Actually.. I want something from you then I'll let her go." He said and walked up to me.

"And what is that?" I asked and stepped a bit away.

"I want a scim. I want one scim." Rhian said and crossed his arms in front of his chest, tapping his feet.

"What? Why do you need one?"

"Because I want one. Because you have one." He whispered, the smirk growing.

"One scim that listens to me only and I'll let her go." Rhian walked to Sophie, grabbing her face and lifting her head. She groaned in pain.

"Don't fucking touch her-" A sword appeared in his hand and he held it against me, I tripped back.

"One scim, brother. One." I looked at Sophie, her arms covered in cuts, blood running down.

"Give her a blanket, I'll think about it." I suggest, Rhian scoffed but did it. He laid a blanket over Sophie and then he walked back to me.

I let one scim leave my arm and it flew next to me.

"And it will only listen to me."

"It will only listen to you," I nodded and moved my hand a little forward, the scim flying to my twin. He took it and smiled. Then the scim started to sharpen.

I knew it.

The scim attacked me just a moment later but I moved aside and with just another moment, my scim flew to Rhian and cut open his throat.

He fell to the ground.

Sophie gasped and looked at me.

"You.. you killed.. -"

"He was an asshole anyway.." I said and kneeled down to her, I grabbed the knife on a table and cut open the ropes around her feet and legs.

"Uh.."

"Just cut it off, I don't care if you see me naked, you already have way too often" Sophie rolled her eyes and pulled her hands under the blanket out.

"Okay okay." I cut the rope from her hands and took my jacket off, laying it around her and let me help her up.

"Let's get you home.." I mumbled and we walked home.

At home, I helped Sophie into the bathroom, I sat her in the tub and grabbed something to clean her cuts.

"God.. I'm so sorry.." I mumbled, she shook her head.

"Don't, it's not your fault." She smiled slightly, then she hissed in pain and stayed quiet. I took some new clothes and let her change while waiting outside.

She walked out, her arms bandaged.

I pulled her into a hug.

"You're with me now." I said and she nodded against my shoulder, she sniffed.

"You're safe."

____________________________________

Author note-

The first half (Sophie's POV is written by Freakyweirdo06 the other half is mine, we decided to write this chapter together!

VOTE <3