Chap 83 / Filos - Responsible

Gavaldon AU (everyone lives in Gavaldon); Movie looks; Vanessa is alive,

Sophie/Agatha: 14
Tedros: 16
Chaddick: 17
Aric: 16
Japeth: 15
Filip: 17

TW: breakdown, mentioning of blood
____________________________________

(Agatha has book personality)

"Sooo, we've gathered together for a very important message!" Sophie said overdramatically and pulled Agatha closer to her. While Sophie had a bright smile on her face, Agatha seemed uninterested in the whole situation, though I listened.

We, Japeth, Aric and I, were standing across from the two girls and waited for Sophie to continue.

"What is she doing here?" Aric whispered with an annoyed undertone. I slightly hit him, and Sophie threw an angry glare into his direction.

"They don't even want me here.." Agatha whispered to Sophie, so I tried to go in between.

"I mean, Sophie can do her announcement and if you don't want to stay, you can go!" I suggested. Sophie nodded happily and Agatha rolled her eyes.

"Fine." I sighed, I could see how important this was for Sophie but I had no idea what was going on. I tried to be supportive though!

"Alright, uh.. so.. Agatha and I have found out recently.. that we're sisters!" Sophie said and smiled.

"What- Really? I have a second sister?" I asked. If I'm honest, I never really paid attention to Agatha. Of course, if we saw each other we said hello because she was my sister's best friend and I was her best friend's brother. Now.. also my sister.

"Yes!" Sophie was hopping slightly while Agatha made a small, sarcastic 'yippee'.

"Can I go?" She asked then. I wanted to hug her but she backed up when I made a step forward.

"Sure, if you want to." Sophie said. Agatha left and I looked at my little sister.

"When did you find out?" I asked her. She threw her blonde hair behind her shoulder, then she walked forward and we sat on a bench.

Aric and Japeth on the rest, me and Sophie on the bench.

"My mother mentioned it out of anger but she didn't explain further so I went to Callis and she told me." Confused and a bit overwhelmed oked at her until Japeth finally said something.

"I already knew." He mumbled and shrugged his shoulders. Everyone turned to the redhead.

"How?" Sophie asked and looked a bit disgusted.

"I'm gonna sound like a fucking creep.." He mumbled then, but we waited and he saw it.

"As you guys know.. I have scims and sometimes I cannot control them and they find their way to random people of the village.." He started and shrugged his shoulders. Aric already shook his head.

"And?" Sophie and I asked at the same time.

"Have you noticed random wounds on your legs or arms?" He asked Sophie which she answered with a confused nod.

"Yeah, those are probably from my scims sometimes and as you guys know, I see and feel and hear what my scims do unless I'm asleep. They once, for a questionable reason, brought me blood samples of you and Agatha." He continued. My jaw dropped and Sophie looked really disgusted at her best friend.

"Why would they do that?" I asked. Japeth shrugged his shoulders but I didn't believe him that he didn't know.

"So.. I took a look-"