Chap 45 / SGE - chaotic

Prompt: The school for good and evil on crack though

Tiktok sound: "A human called me a possum, I am not a possum!"

Swearing (mostly cause it's Castors 'pov')
____________________________________

The school was all together in the lunch place, it was outside and the teachers were on the teachers table while the students were all mixed together.

It was Christmas but no snow, Lesso and Dovey promised that they'll make it snow on the Christmas night, for now they should enjoy the warm weather.

Castor was on his goose body, he hated it but Pollux was flirting with a fucking fairy. With an eye roll, he ate his food, he felt a bit bad with eating a chicken steak but what can he say. He ate children and he didn't feel bad about those.

Tedros walked over to Castor. The goose-dog noticed the small shaking of the prince. He immediately knew it was a prank but still, Castor is so gonna bite him for whatever he's gonna do now.

"Professor.. goose- I mean.. I mean Castor- AHHHH-" just the moment later Castor was running behind the blondie, bare his sharp teeth.

"IT WAS JUST A JOKE-" Tedros yelled and ran around the place. Students, mostly the Nevers, were laughing, hyping their teacher up.

"I WAS FORCED! IT WAS HESTER'S IDEA!" He yelled while trying to climb on a tree.

Even though, the dog was on a goose body, he has been on that thing for so long, he knew how to run on that just like he'd run on a dog body.

"IF I GET YOU, I WILL EAT YOU!" Castor barked and looked up at the boy with red glowing eyes. Tedros knew: he was so dead.

"Castor! Calm down! It was a joke!" Dovey claimed, walking to them.

"It was not the first time he said something like that." Castor said to the dean of good.

"Tedros called me a GOOSE FOR THE SECOND TIME!" Castor barked, the students went all quiet.

"I am not a goose." He hissed and turned to Dovey, she was holding back her laugh but Castor knew it.

He bit after her, Dovey screamed, not hurt though. That's when Lesso jumped up and headed after the dog.

"NOBODY THREATENS MY WIFE!" She yelled, her stick over her head like a weapon. Now Castor was the one running away.

The heels didn't stop the dean, she was faster than the dog, grabbed his ear and pulled him after her. He was whining.

"Nobody," Lesso leaned to the puppy.

"Nobody! Is threatening Clarissa, or I will kill them." She claimed and walked back to the table. The students were shocked, only the Nevers slowly started to hype up their dean.

They were proud.

Then, finally, Tedros climbed back down, he was still careful and didn't walk to the teachers table. Just tripped to his friends.

"Well that was a hell ride.." Princess Uma mumbled, stroking a rabbit in her lap.

"If Pollux would give back the body to me too, it wouldn't have happened." Castor said and looked dead eyed to the princess.

"Well, that is not my problem!" She said back and ate her sandwich, turning to Anemone and rolling her eyes.

____________________________________

Author note-

I like this chapter and I will write more Castor things cause he's amazing

VOTE <3