Chap 59 / Filos - Sophie's brother

Prompt/Song: Stacy's brother (Mad Tsai)

GAVALDON! Tedros is living there with Guinevere and Lancelot; Filip is his own person and not Sophie as a boy!! (Tedros is older than Sophie and Agatha)

SMUT

Filip: 17
Tedros: 15 
Sophie/Agatha: 14
Aric: 16
Japeth: 15

___________________________________

"Let's go!" Sophie grabbed Tedros' hand and they headed to her house.

Sophie needed help in school and Tedros said he'd do it, so they're going to her home. She was living with her dad and his new wife in their house, with her three brothers.

One of them was Filip, a tall boy with blonde hair, green beautiful eyes and if he's helping his mother with groceries by carrying stuff inside you could see his muscles through his shirt.

But for now, Tedros paid attention to Sophie and her flirting, even though he didn't feel like it.

"Sophie, the homework!" He groaned and looked at her, she nodded and focused back to the book.

"Soph!- oh, sorry." Filip walked in, he wore his hair messy and was only in shorts.

"Hey, sorry. I didn't know-"

"No, it's alright, Filip! Tedros is just here to help with homework. What do you need?" Sophie asked and smiled.

"Just wanted to ask if mom did my laundry? I don't have any shirts anymore.." He said and cleared his throat, feeling the other boy's eyes on him. He glimpsed back at him, smirking.

Tedros inhaled deeply but then looked away.

"No, I don't know, sorry." She answered, then she went back to look at Tedros and waited for him to help her. 

After they finished Tedros made his way to their door and put on his shoes, when he stood up again he was face to face with Filip.

"Well.. hey.." he said and cleared his throat, Filip smirked.

"Hey, so… is my sister listening well?" He asked, Tedros nodded quickly.

"Yes, she's uhm.. great." He answered, tripping over his words.

"I.. I uh..  I  need to go." Tedros mumbled, then he panicked and left the house.

-

Sophie and Tedros has spent their time together for weeks now, they've become some kind of friends. Everyone in town thought they were dating. Sophie used to be the perfect girl, Vanessa's perfect girl. Always went to church, helped as much as her mother wanted her to.

And Tedros, son of Guinevere. The perfect boy, with perfect hair and perfect smile and perfect behavior.

But nobody knew that sometimes, when Sophie felt like it, she unbuttoned her shirt, tried to make Tedros get with her, though.. Tedros just couldn't do it.

Everytime Sophie started to kiss his neck, Filip walked in and Tedros pushed Sophie away. He would clear his throat, go through his hair and look Filip right in the eyes.

Tedros couldn't tell Sophie he didn't like her. He couldn't tell her about Filip. He couldn't tell her about his secret.

-

"Of course you can stay, Tedros!" Stefan said and smiled brightly, happy that his daughter found a good boy.

Sophie and Tedros were sitting at the couch and talked, when again, as always, Filip walked in.