Chap 70 / Japeth - (in honor of my 17th bday) Birthday

Gavaldon AU
Japeth/Rhian: 17 to 18
Aric: 19
Filip:20
Sophie: 17

TW; smut (obviously)

____________________________________

"Don't you want to spent the day with us?" Mom asked fake nicely, I scoffed and shook my head, putting on my shoes.

"I'd rather eat a broomstick." I mumbled then easily left the house making my way to Arics. He told me that they're having a party for me and I should come over at 6.

Someone whistled and I felt a scim flying out of me. There is only one person on earth that can control my scims besides me. I followed the green eel-ish scim with a smile.

It led my right to the forest, sometimes I heard a stick break or a small 'fuck' and I knew it was Aric just by his voice.

My scim came back into my body as I stopped in the middle of nowhere. I looked around and searched for clues where to go-

"HaPPY BIRTHDAY!" They yelled and jumped out of the trees, I flinched together and turned around, seeing Sophie, Filip and Aric. All of them holding some small presents.

"Gays! Thank you!" I laughed, Sophie jumped into my arms right away, kissing my cheeks.

"You're old now." She said and ruffled my hair. I chuckled too and hugged her again, holding her small box.

"Happy birthday, dude!" Filip said and also hugged me slightly, I smiled and said thank you, then he handed me a box too.

I turned to Aric, a moment later he picked me up and turned my around in the air. I laid my arms on his shoulder and smiled. Then he let me down again and pulled me in too kiss me deeply. I kissed him back.

"Happy Birthday, love." He whispered then against my lips. I smiled more and more.

"Alright, you two, come on. Clarissa is waiting for us!" Filip said and started walking. Aric quickly handed me a roll, I'm sure there was a painting inside.

It took us a while to get back to Aric's house, but when we arrived there, the two women were already standing in front of the door waving.

"Happy Birthday, cutie!" Clarissa said and hugged me. Her dark hair into two braided buns, I smiled and hugged back. Lesso ruffled my hair.

"Happy Birthday, honey." She said smiling and we went inside.

There were balloons and even more presents, a big cake on the table and some 'Happy Birthday' lights. I held my hand in front of my mouth and smiled.

"Thank you, guys! This is perfect!" I said and turned to them, they were all waiting for a reaction.

"The nuggets are done!" Clarissa said suddenly and headed to her kitchen to get us the food, while we others sat down. Aric quickly grabbed the chair next to me and Filip the other one, to annoy Sophie.

"Hey! He is my best friend! You dicks!" Sophie said and sat down across from me. I chuckled.

"Oh, come on. At least you can look at me properly." I wiggled my eyebrows and winked at her. She chuckled and sat a bit more straight up.

Then Clarissa walked in with the nuggets and placed them on the table.

"Alright, the cake later!"

The day went off amazing, the presents were so great and I was allowed to stay at Aric's and sleep over.

It was getting late when Aric's moms went to bed, so we stayed in his room.

"You'll open the drawing when your home tomorrow!" Aric said while pulling me onto his lap after he sat down on his bed.

"Okay, I will." I placed my legs next to each of his thighs on the bed and leaned back to look at him. He pulled me closer and kissed me.

I kissed back and pushed my tongue slightly through his lips, before any deeper, he laid me on his bed and went on top of me.

Aric's lips slid along my jaw, down to my neck. We easily had our shirts off and threw them on the ground. Then he started kissing waist down.

"Such a good puppy.." he whispered along my skin, giving me goosebumps.

"I'll make you feel good for your birthday.." His hot breath hit my cold skin and I breathed in deeply. Aric's finger slid along the line of my pants, slowly starting to pull them down..

"IF YOU TWO ARE HAVING SEX IN MY HOUSE, YOU'LL SLEEP OUTSIDE!" Lesso yelled suddenly, Aric sat up.

"MOM! HOW OFTEN DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO EAVESDROP!" Aric yelled back, I covered my ears.. those two had a STRONG fucking voice.

Aric looked back at me, laid his hands on mine and pulled them carefully off my ears.

"Sorry.." He whispered and laid down. I turned to him and we looked at each other.

"But I'm horny now.." I whispered teasingly and stroked my hand along his abs.

"If you stay quiet.." He whispered back, I nodded with puppy eyes. Aric carefully slipped beneath the blanket, I felt his hands removing my pants. I held my hand over my mouth and moaned as he started to take me deep inside his mouth.

With one hand I kept covering my mouth, while Aric slid his tongue along my tip, making me gasp slightly. My eyes rolled back and I felt myself getting closer. Grabbing Aric's hair and pushing myself deeper inside him, he choked a bit then took me all in his mouth.

Then I came, a moment later Aric appeared back next to me, I breathed heavily and let myself slump into the bed. Aric kissed me and I kissed back, then I let him pull me closer and I cuddled myself into him.

"YOU FUCKING DIPSHITS!" We heard Lesso yell from two rooms next to ours. I chuckled while Aric rolled his eyes.

"Happy Birthday, puppy.." He whispered and we fell asleep.

____________________________________

Author note-

Not the longest but I wanted to write one for my birthday hehe :)

I'M 17 NOW AIAIAIAIAI <3

VOTE <3