Chap 61 / Jaric - Dance with my hands

Sound: 'I dance, dance, dance with my hands, hands hands'

Aric and Japeth living in the castle

SMUT

___________________________________

When darkness covered the windows of the castle and the guards stayed quiet rather than walking, there was a place beyond the people's sight. A small room filled with mirrors, a piano as black as ravens in the night was playing all by itself.. 

There was a boy, tall with red hair and blue eyes that could melt icebergs into water. And he was dangerous, he was evil and seen as the enemy of every fairy tale you possibly could think of.

Smart with a mischievous mind and secret as cold as a winter storm. They feared him, though the only thing he wanted was someone else.

And as he danced to the music filling the room, sliding his hands along his body, one step after the other in an order that only he knew.. there were purple watching the boy's control over himself.

Silently, they looked each other in the eyes, every next moment one let his foot follow the music he was following the eyes. Eyes he would recognize everywhere. Gaze that let someone freeze but Japeth didn't freeze.. He burnt.

He burnt and moved ahead, his hand above his head. His hips slowly swing from one side to the other. Small, quiet steps after the other belonging to the only sound he could hear.

Closing his eyes, he waited for Aric's touch. He waited for the fingertips to run over his skin, he waited for the coldness to take over his body. A gasp left his mouth when the dark haired boy laid his hands right on Japeth's waist, on the small place between shirt and pants.. skin.. 

Aric leaned against Japeth, his hands stroking over the boy's body, he tried to get every part but he knew.. He needed more. Aric turned Japeth to him, their faces close to each other, lips almost touching, breath mixing.

"Hey.." Aric whispered and smirked, losing himself in the others' eyes.

"Hey.." Japeth whispered back, he breathed in deeply.

"You're kinda.. ruining my routine, Aric." he said and smiled slightly. The other one just laughed carefully.

"I can ruin you too, if you want." Aric smirked, pulling Japeth closer to him. Leg between leg, hip against hip, one hand in the other. 

"I'd love it.." Japeth said and let Aric twirling him around before the end note, then Aric caught Japeth, one hand at his waist, sliding to his thigh, the other still tightly connected with Japeth.

Japeth was leaning back, Aric's lips slightly touching his, then he closed the small gap, kissing Japeth deeply.

They turned back up, Aric and Japeth tripping against the mirror. Pressing the redhead against it. Aric unbuttoned the shirt Japeth was wearing even though it was already half open.

Aric took his time, teasingly, he kissed down to Japeth's jaw. One kiss after the other, kiss at his jaw down to his throat, leaving hickeys on his skin.

A small moan left Japeth's mouth as Aric's hand slipped down Japeth's pants, he moved slowly along Japeth's dick. He felt the hardness of it and kept it right there, still kissing Japeth and letting him gasp.

Aric started to handjob Japeth carefully, making him twitch a bit, Japeth leaned his head against the mirror and closed his eyes.

"I hope you're seeing yourself in the mirror. Watch yourself getting all messy and flustered by my touch.." Aric whimpered against the other's ear and kissed along his neck.

Japeth opened his eyes slowly, seeing himself in the mirror across the room. How needy he was for Aric's touch, how desperate he wanted him. He wanted everything Aric could give him. He wanted to feel loved. Aric was the only one knowing how to do that.

Their mouths connected again, and Aric slid his tongue through Japeth's lips and he gasped, moving his tongue against the other's. With the free hand, Aric laid it on Japeth's throat, he didn't grab it, he just laid it there and held Japeth. He made sure he knew how much he craved him.

"Please.." Japeth breathed against Aric's lips, but Aric just kissed him again. He knew what he wanted but Aric loved making the other horny. Needy.

The next thing was Aric fastened his moving hand, Japeth's knees weakened and he needed to hold himself up but he moaned and whimpered, his arms were wrapped around Aric's neck.

"Just like that.. You're a mess.." Aric whispered in a deep voice, making the redhead more flustered and flustered, his hand movement faster and faster.

"Come on.. let go, puppy.. I allow it, cum for me.." Aric whimpered into Japeth's ear. Moaning Aric's name, Japeth came and breathed heavily, his knees losing the balance but since he held himself at Aric he didn't fall but laid his head against Aric's shoulder.

"See.. everything is okay.." Aric whispered but his whispered felt if something is going to break. Hearing the glass shatter behind him, the feeling of falling took over the boy-

Gasping, Japeth flinched up and looked around his room.

"No, no, no, no.." He whispered but then the bathroom opened and someone stepped out.

Pulling the blanket away, Japeth jumped up and headed to Aric. Without a word, he wrapped his arms around Aric and exhaled in relief.

"Hey, what's wrong?" The black haired one asked and felt Japeth shaking his head, so he stayed quiet and laid his arms around him.

"It was just a dream.." Aric mumbled, not knowing what was actually going on, he picked Japeth up and laid him back to bed.

"I thought.. I thought you were dead.." Japeth whispered, he knew he just brought Aric back but the feeling was still there.. something was missing.

____________________________________

Author note-

I'M OBSESSED.

VOTE <3