Chap 91 / Evelyn - Abuse

TW: panic attack, rape, abuse, cutting, blood (it's a really traumatic fanfiction and it's an overdramatic image of Rafal being abusive! And none of this is book accurate.)

Japeth: 17

Evelyn: 41 (21)

______________________________________

Evelyn and Japeth were fighting again, as always. Rhian was away the whole night and day and nobody knew where he went. And if Japeth and Evelyn end up talking it always turns into a fight.

"My god.. You are useless!" Evelyn yelled, throwing her hands into the air. Japeth scoffed, raising his eyebrows.

"Sure! I am useless, remind me please.. who's the one that always stays with you if Rhian isn't home and you're not feeling well? Who makes you food? Cooks your dinner and makes everything in this fucking house?!" Japeth yelled back, out of anger, a vase fell on the floor. Evelyn flinched.

Their fights were never that bad. Usually Japeth just leaves before it could escalate into more. But today he was all in rage and anger.

"Stop it!" Evelyn screamed, holding her ears.

"Stop it, Rafal!" She let out in tears. Japeth stopped. What did she call him?

"My name is Japeth." He mumbled with a disgusting undertone in his voice.

"What- Yeah.. yea, I know.. I uh.." Evelyn was shaking slightly, then she walked past her son and headed into her room. With a loud noise, she closed the door behind her and locked it.

Breathing heavily, she held her head between her hands, looking at the ceiling with tears running down her face. As she looked down her room filled with memories. The screaming started inside her head.. She hoped that it was in her head..

Her legs dropped down, they couldn't hold her anymore. Pushing herself against the door, sobbing left Evelyn's lips and she hid her face from the terrible man.

I grabbed a vase from the ground and held it ready to throw. Rafal rolled his eyes at me, he crouched down. His blue eyes met mine.

"Don't make it more difficult for me than it has to be, Evelyn." He whispered and reached out for me but I smashed the vase against his head. Then I jumped up and ran to the other side of the room.

There was no door. No way to leave this place. Rafal groaned and rubbed his head, then he turned around to me and his eyes turned into a dark red.

"Leave me alone!" I cried and grabbed the next best thing that got into my hands again. A fork. It wasn't used by me anymore.. since I wasn't really eating here.

"You're mine, Evelyn.. Nobody wants you but me. You're nothing without me and you know that." Rafal claimed and slowly walked up to me but I shook my head. Over and over again.

"You are a monster, Rafal." I whispered and sniffed, looking into his dark eyes. He chuckled in disbelief when he appeared next to me, grabbed me by my hair and pulled me to the bed. I yelped in pain, my hands laid on his and I tried to open his fist.

"Let go! Let go! Leave me alone!" I screamed even though there was no one who would hear me. Nobody to save me.

"Stop making yourself so important. Nobody gives a thought about you, my dear. Don't be so difficult." He hissed and pushed me onto the bed.

I pulled my legs up and pushed him away.

"Let go!" I yelled and sat up, then I crawled backwards to the wall. Rafal scoffed.. in his hand appeared a dagger.

"Don't make me do it." He whispered evil and walked slowly up to the bed, placed one leg on it and grabbed my leg. My hand laid on my belly.

"Don't you dare.." I mumbled in fear and was kicking against his hand but he laid his leg on top of mine and held me down.

His other hand ran beneath my shirt. His cold skin stroked over mine as he removed my hand from my stomach.

"Don't make me do it." He hissed, leaning down to me. The cold blade of the dagger against my skin. I shook my head.

"You'll listen, won't you?" He asked. I nodded and whimpered, scared for my baby's life.

"If you thought you could hide that child from me.. then you thought wrong." He whispered and the tip of the knife slid along my stomach and I screamed.

Blood was running down my waist and tears were covering my face while I couldn't even dare to look at Rafal as he laid his knife away and let his hand stroke along my body.. opening the buttons of my pants.

Laying sideways, as I cried into the pillow. Rafal has done it once again. Take myself away from me. He was standing at the window, without a shirt and messy hair..

How I wanted to rip every single hair strand out of his head.

How badly I wanted to take the knife on the floor and cut every single part of his chest open.

God.. how I wished I could do that.

My shaking hands had taken the dagger of the floor as I tiptoed to Rafal, blood still running down of me. Down my legs. He had broken me. I was broken.

Before I could attack him, he had turned around. He held my hand. Grabbed it. Softly. Like I was so vulnerable.

"Sh.. sh.." He whispered, opening my fist that held the dagger and let it fall on the ground, his hand wrapped around my waist and he pulled me slightly closer. I felt my breath getting heavier and I leaned against his chest.

"You're okay, I'm here.. I'm here.. You see, nothing will happen to you if you wouldn't be so difficult sometimes.. It's okay.." He whispered over and over again. Tears ran over my cheek and I started sobbing in silence.

A gasp left Evelyn's mouth and as she opened her eyes she saw her empty room. A bed. A closet. That's it. Nothing more.

Nothing will give her back what Rafal had taken from her. Nothing will bring back the innocent she once felt when she walked through the towers of the school. Nothing will bring back the smile she had on her lips or the soft eyes she looked around with. Nothing will bring back her child that she lost once. She was alone now.

Her sons hated her. Her sons were part of Rafal, not her. All the hate and anger she felt towards Rafal and herself.. all that madness was now with her sons. Witb Japeth.. He was the copy of Rafal no matter how badly he tried to be better.

Tears streaming from her eyes, down her cheek and dropping on the floor, Evelyn held her hand against her chest, her heart that she locked up once and never opened again..

She was alone.

______________________________________

Auhtor Note-

I like this chapter, so don't hate on me. 

VOTE