Chap 47 / Dot - Hug

Prompt: Dot wanting a hug.
_______________________________

I ran through the school looking for my friends. I've been looking and looking but I couldn't find anyone, usually they were all together but today OF COURSE they weren't.

First I found Hester, she was on the rooftop, reading.

"Hey, hey," I said and climbed up a bit.

"What do you want?" She asked pissed and rolled her eyes.

"Uh.. I just.. wanted to ask if I can get a hug, I'm not feeling so well.." I said, even though I already knew the answer. 

"No, go away." 

I nodded and left again. Of course she didn't want to hug me.. Maybe Sophie wants to?!

Heading downstairs again, I found Sophie in a classroom alone sitting and doing homework.

"Hey, Soph!" I said, she mumbled something about leaving her alone too. I left again.. I started to feel more and more alone..

I just wanted a hug.. it wasn't much to ask for. Just.. a.. hug..

"Hey, Dot!" Anadil said as she walked past me.

"Hey, oh- Anadil! Hey! Can I get a hug?" I asked but she shook her head and just headed away.

Well.. I ran to the bathroom, feeling tears running down my cheek. 

I just wanted a hug.

____________________________________

Author note-

I don't like it it's short and yeah whatever