Chap 84 / Watch us

WHAT IF: Rafal came back again

Sounds: scenes from Marvel movies/shows! (Dialogues)

TW: blood, swearing, death
___________________________________

Dark clouds appeared in the sky. Japeth quickly realized it wasn't clouds. It was smoke. His eyes met Sophie's. They were at the castle in Camelot.

Tedros held Excalibur in his hands and looked worried around while Agatha had her hand on his shoulder. He was about to kill Japeth but Tedros was now concerned about different things. Where did the smoke come from? The coldness? The sudden freezing feeling.

Sophie helped Japeth up, she did it quickly and so, that Tedros couldn't notice. They all exchanged a look with each other. Even Hort was a bit scared.

"What happened?" Tedros asked everyone's thoughts out loud. He angrily looked at Japeth but Japeth warned him to not blame him with a head tilt and widened eyes but Tedros didn't care.

"What happened? That's your fault!" The prince called but Japeth backed up. Sophie also jumped in between, though Japeth held her back. 

"I didn't do this. Believe me. I am just as concerned as you are." Japeth claimed. The others may not believe him but he knew Sophie did. She smiled slightly at him and he nodded back. 

"Okay, no fights. Let's find out what it is then, mh? I don't trust you, Japeth, so let's check." Agatha suggested. Everyone nodded with a small sigh.

The covens were running towards the friends. Since they were always up-to-date, they probably knew what happened and Agatha headed to them. Sophie and Hort followed.

"Rafal!" Dot yelled loudly in panic. Sophie crashed into Agatha because of her sudden stop.

"What?" Sophie asked.

"Rafal! He's back." Hester agreed with her friend, nodding and breathing rapidly.

"We've seen him! He's back.." Anadil continued but her face fell when she saw Japeth with Tedros slowly walking together.

"What happened? Dick and Asshole together?" She asked and scoffed, Agatha rolled her eyes at the name of her boyfriend she just heard.

"What's wrong?" Tedros asked as they approached them. Sophie turned to Japeth, grabbed him and pulled him away from the group. Of course everyone was confused, though they knew Japeth was Rafal's son. It must be something else the two had to discuss.

"Do you know anything about it?" Sophie asked Japeth, he shook his head.

"I thought you killed him. He can't be back, come on, Sophie.. Do you really believe he's back?" The Snake asked the witch. She pulled back a red hair strand behind her ear and looked down.

Sophie had hoped he was gone, she knew he was.. but she was doubting it. She always did. Rafal was stronger than anyone else she ever met. He was smart with his thoughts and words. He had her all wrapped around his finger once.. Sophie couldn't trust her mind anymore. Fighting with herself.. He cannot be back, can he? And if.. How?

"You're doubtful, pretty girl." Japeth claimed, seeing Sophie's eyes filling with tears as he lifted her chin, so he looked at him. She nodded.

"You know, this time you have me. I won't let him get you again." Japeth whispered. Sophie nodded, she trusted Japeth.. She trusted and believed him.

Agatha and her friends waited for Sophie and Japeth to come back, Hort was pretty protective. He saw every move Japeth did, and watched him with his wolf eyes. The Weasel boy grabbed Sophie and pulled her closer to him, she let it happen.