Chap 8 / Hort - Transgender

Prompt: Tiktok sound [I'm the one who suffered the most because of…]

TW: homophobia, transphobia, domestic abuse, alcohol, sexual harassment, slurs
____________________________________

"Hera!" someone yelled. 
"Hera!" Again, then my door got pushed open.
"Hello?! I'm calling you!" Dad yelled, I looked up from my book.

"I have to study, and besides.. I told you.. my name is Hort now." I explained quietly.

"Whatever, can you help me no, Hera?" Dad said with an extra tone on my deadname, I nodded and stood up.

"Look, I get that it can be hard to call me by my chosen name.. but you don't even try-" I started while following him, then he noticed his pirate friends sitting there, drinking. I stopped talking.

Dad sat down and ignored me right away.
"Oh, you cut your hair, beautiful!" One of his friends said.

"Uh.. yeah, I like it that way.." I mumbled, looking down.

"And where did your chest go?" Another one stated, I crossed my arms in front of my chest, feeling the binder I was wearing.

"Did you cut it off?" They laughed, dad too.

"Now, bring us another drink, darling." Someone said, I didn't move.

"Oh my god, Hera-"

"My name is Hort." I said this time. Loud and clear.

"Stop that shit, and get us something to drink."

"No, dad, you can do that yourself."

"Stop acting like a brat, and get me my drink, Hera." He spit out the name, I hated it. I hated her.

I grabbed the bear bottle on the table and let it fall to the ground. The glass broke and everyone in the room looked at me.

"My name is Hort. And I'm your son!" I said angrily, he stood up. I headed outside but I heard him following me.

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!

I got pulled back, dad grabbed my hair. I yelled out.

"If you gonna say that again in front of my crew, I'll beat you!" He yelled, pushing me on the ground.

"Let me go!" I cried out, grabbing his hands to pull them away from my head.

"You're a girl! You stupid slut! Act like it! You know I've suffered the most because of your transgender shit!"

"You suffered?!" I yelled.

"Yeah, I have!"

"The most?!"

"The most!" He let me go with a push then, my head hit the ground. I laid there for a few minutes until I was sure he was really gone.

I tripped up and ran behind the town. Tears ran over my face, I also felt blood between my lips. I must have an open wound on my head and I bit my lip when my head smashed on the ground.

Behind the small forest was a small lake which followed a river to the big ocean behind it, and there on the water was the small boat I made myself.

I jumped over the mini bridge, headed to the front and started the boat, I just let it flow with the river stream while I was sitting in the front looking at the water. Then I stopped.

Tears still running over my cheek, I sat down again, pulling my legs up my chest.

You fucking tranny..

I sniffed and started shaking, that wasn't fair.. I couldn't do anything about it. I'm transgender. I couldn't control it.. why doesn't he get it? He was always dreaming about a son.. now he has one and he treats him like shit.