Chap 69 / Jaric - Scary Love

Song: scary love - the neighborhood
High school AU 

Japeth: new Student (also autistic)
Aric: cool, teasing bf
Sophie: Annoyed but cute pinkie pie
Filip: Big brother for everyone
Tedros: mean baseball team leader
Agatha: His gf

TW: MENTIONED!!: only panic attack, self harm and scars!!!/ slightly bullying
____________________________________

Japeth POV

"Look, who it is, the new one!" Someone said, he stroked his hair back and smiled, sitting across from me at the table I was sitting at. Two others followed.

"Hey, don't mind him. I'm Sophie!" A blond girl said and sat down next to me, still with quite a space between us, thankfully.

"Yea, he's a jerk." A pretty tall guy said, looking like the twin brother of the girl. Both had green eyes and blond hair with the same smile that showed straight white teeth. 

"I'm Filip, and that's Aric." He nodded over to the black haired boy while he sat down next to him. I stayed quiet. I wanted them to leave me alone..

"So? How is the new school?" Filip asked and ate his sandwich. I simply shrugged my shoulders. 

"Can you talk?" He asked and raised his eyebrows, I exhaled and rolled my eyes.

"No, I can't." I answered with a straight face and tilted my head. Filip chuckled and shook his head as he looked over my shoulder. I followed his eyes and turned around. My brother Rhian was standing there with a group of other students.

"Ugh, they're the popular ones.. They're mostly just mean towards everyone but they're in the baseball team." Filip explained after I turned back to him.

"I don't think Rhian plays baseball.." I mumbled and bit my apple.

"Rhian? The other redhead? Is that your brother?" Aric asked and I eyed him, he had a weird eye color, almost as if they were purple. I quickly looked away, nodding a bit.

"Great.." Aric mumbled and snatched a cucumber piece of Sophie's plate, she squealed and hit his hand away before he could grab another one. Then the bell rang and the hall started to grow on noise, I sighed and laid my hands over my ears but, so that it looked like that I just had them placed on my head.

"We should get going, what's your class now?" Filip asked and smiled. I lifted my head to look at him since he was already standing with the other two.

"History.." I mumbled and grabbed my tablet with the plate and a capri sun.

"Great, Aric, take care of him!" Filip said while taking my things out of my hands and placing it down on a wagon for the dirty things, then he waved and left with Sophie. Now I was alone. With Aric.

"So? Come on, I'll get us to Prof. Sader's classroom." Aric said and started walking, I followed awkwardly and put my hands into my pockets. Why were they so nice to me? I mean.. Come on, I'm the new student and a teacher must've told them to take me under or something. 

The classes went on, and I had all of them with Aric which was quite a surprise. Also, he was sitting alone. Everywhere. But he always had a seat next to him which was now taken by me and it was pissing me off. I had to introduce myself so many times too and everything seemed so bright after I spent two hours in the biology rooms and left again.

Now we were sitting in math and I noticed that I already know the most, so I decided to doodle on my notes until a small paper slid over to my table side.

Hey, what is your answer to n2?

I sighed and wrote down:

It's 2.33°, bye