Chap 78 / Castral - Nowhere else pt. 2

HIGH SCHOOL AU

"I had nowhere else to go" pt. 2

Castor/Nestra: 17
Rafal: 18
Lesso: 18
Clarissa: 17
Manley: 17

TW: alcohol, (smut)
____________________________________

"Cas! Are you coming?" I heard Nestra from downstairs, I grabbed my bag and walked down the stairs. Pollux, my twin brother, was already in the car and had started it. So we both, Nestra and I, sat in the back and we drove to school.

I spent Sunday cleaning my room and doing some homework and now it's Monday again.

Closing my eyes, I leaned back and sighed. Rafal is going to ignore me for the day and I didn't know if I should be happy about it or not because he had nobody else and I know it.. it's just.. Why can't he act a little nicer at least?

When we arrived at school, I quickly went to my locker and found my way to my friends. Lesso and Clarissa were standing against their locker, Lesso having an arm around her girlfriend. I waved and Manley waved back, he was also with them.

"Where did you go on Saturday? You suddenly vanished." Lesso claimed. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Went back home, I didn't feel like doing much." I mumbled and crossed my arms while leaning against the locker of Manley.

"Alright, let's go to class." Clarissa said and we walked to our classroom. We have mathematics together. It was so fucking boring.

A small piece of paper hit my head and then fell on my desk. Without looking at who threw it, I opened it.

Closet in physics room

Was written on it. I sighed and rolled my eyes. I looked back at Rafal, who was sitting with his friends, he chuckled, yet worked on the task we got.

Within a few minutes, the class had ended and I left my friends to go to the closet next to the physics room. 

"You have to stop doing that, prick." I said and leaned against the door as always. Rafal sighed and looked at me.

"Uh.. I'm sorry about yesterday." He mumbled, I snorted.

"What?"

"I'm sorry." He said again, louder.

"Oh, sorry, I couldn't hear you, what did you say?" I teased. Rafal grunted and rolled his eyes.

"You heard me."

"No, I didn't." I claimed, even though I heard it very well. Every single word of what he just said. 

"You're the only one I can trust.." He whispered and sadness laid in his voice. I sighed.

"Yea, I know.." I whispered back. Suddenly I didn't feel so angry at him anymore. It came back to my mind that he is just a child like I was. We were teenagers. We are angry (he is the angriest of us though) and we hate people.. But everyone needs comfort and Rafal doesn't have that.

TWO  YEARS AGO

Rain was pouring down at us. We were standing at Rhian's grave. Everyone had an umbrella above their head. Some were crying, others just stood here without any feelings.

I had my eyes on Rafal. Rhian died in a car accident with Rafal but he survived, Rhian didn't. I thought Rafal might cry or show a bit of sadness but there was nothing. He was just standing here. He seemed angry, actually.

A few hours later, everyone left. Rafael's parents left, they let him stay here all alone at the grave. I sighed. And walked up to him.

"Hey.." I mumbled and placed myself on his side. We were alone now. And if I'm not wrong, I saw a small single tear running down his cheek. He turned away.