Chap 92 / Sapeth - Beat him

Pt 2 to Hope's ( Freakyweirdo06 ) one shot 'With A real man' with Rafal and Sophie

MODERN AU, the teens all live in a big house together 

Sophie: 15
Japeth: 16
Aric: 17
Filip: 18

TW: Blood, fighting,
___________________________________

TWO WEEKS LATER

Someone knocked at the door. Japeth looked up from his book, confused about who would come here since they didn't really have any friends other than themselves. Again, knocking. Japeth sighed, rolled his eyes annoyed and opened the door. His eyes met his father's and he slammed the door shut again. After a small pause, he rolled his eyes again and opened the door.

"Rafal, what are you doing here?" Japeth asked and crossed his arms. The man smirked at the sight of his son, he leaned against the door.

"Just came by, I got here a few weeks ago. Met a friend of yours, Sophie." He claimed, though it made Japeth suspicious. 

"Sophie?" Japeth looked behind him where Sophie left her room. She wanted to go back inside but Japeth called her, so she walked up to him.

"What did you want from Sophie?" Japeth asked, his eyes killing sharp on his father. Sophie stroked a hair strand away and looked down while Rafal's eyes laid on Sophie. A smirk on his lips. As Japeth saw the look for his father on Sophie, he knew what happened on the day Sophie didn't arrive at the party.

"You. You were with him?" Japeth asked and turned to Sophie. She lifted her head and cleared her throat, knowing Japeth was mad at her.

Rafal wanted to say something, he lifted his hand to start to explain but Japeth grabbed his arm harshly, glared at him shortly and looked back at Sophie that had her head down again.

"What did he do?" He asked angrily. Sophie stayed quiet, scared of her best friend's reaction, looking down.

"Sophie?" Japeth called, now she lifted her head back up, tears grew in her eyes.

"What did he do?" Japeth asked softly again after a deep breath. He wanted to show Sophie that he wasn't mad at her but worried. Their eyes met.

"I slept with him.." Sophie whispered with a shaking voice. Japeth's eyes blurred in anger. He turned around, his hand hit right into Rafal's stomach. The man coughed in pain, gasping for air. Japeth had let go of his father, pushed him down and sat on top of him.

Over and over again hit his fits Rafal's face hardly and painfully. Rafal gasped, tried to push Japeth off himself but the boy placed his legs on the man's arms and yelled as he hit onto his father.

"How dare you?!" He screamed. Sophie gasped as she saw Rafal's face slowly breaking into a blood mess. She headed upstairs and cried for Filip.

"Filip! Filip! Please!" She ripped his door open. Filip took off his headphones, the panic in his sister's eyes told him enough to jump up and ran downstairs. Sophie then also went to Aric's room. Aric flinched when Sophie speeded through the door.

Then they both ran downstairs to see Filip struggling taking Japeth off Rafal. Aric also started helping. Japeth accidentally also hit Filip with his elbow as he kept beating into his father's face.

"Japeth!" Aric yelled, trying to get his boyfriend out of the angry trance. It didn't work. Japeth's hands were covered in blood, none of the three friends could tell if it was his or his dad's blood but for now nobody really cared anyway.

"How DARE YOU TOUCHING HER THAT WAY?!" Japeth screamed, keeping hitting over and over again.

Rafal's nose broke, the bones cracked, he was spitting blood out, gasping and gasping for something to breathe. The man still tried to push Japeth off him but he didn't know how. He didn't have any power left to hold himself against his son.

"Japeth! That's enough!" Filip yelled, grabbing Japeth by his waist and pulling him away but Japeth pushed Filip away.

"SHE'S A MINOR! YOU FUCKING PERVERT!" Japeth screamed as his fits hit Rafals cheek, it busted open like his lips and his eyebrows.

"Japeth! THAT'S ENOUGH!" Aric yelled, grabbing his boyfriend's hands and pushing him sideways off Rafal. They rolled over the ground and Aric placed himself on top of his boyfriend with his whole weight.

Japeth's breathed heavily, angrily and in rage but Aric's scared face slowly calmed him down. His eyes searched for Sophie who helped Filip sit up Rafal, she then grabbed her phone and called the ambulance.

"Look at me." Aric ordered, pushing Japeth's face back into his direction. Japeth's eyes met Aric's.

"Keep your eyes on me. Calm down." Aric said. Japeth felt tired and closed his eyes and started smiling in triumph. Then Aric carefully got off his boy, he helped him up and laid his arms around his waist, so he was sure that Japeth didn't go full monster on his dad again.

Sophie had her hand over her mouth, breathing rapidly in shock of what she just saw. Tears ran down her cheek as she nodded to what the woman on the phone said.

Filip had grabbed Rafal and sat him at the wall, while looking at the man. Rafal's nose was bleeding, Filip could see the bones that were broken a little. Then his eyebrow was bleeding, both eyes were purple-blue and already puffy and growing bigger. Blood was also running down his lips to his neck and soaked his white shirt full.

"That happens when you mess with Sophie." Filip claimed. It was a miracle he didn't do anything more, Filip didn't have to. He knew Japeth caused too much damage, it will take months for Rafal to recover properly.

An hour later, Japeth was laying on the couch while Aric bandaged his boyfriend's hands. While beating Rafal, Japeth also sometimes hit the ground. The skin around his knuckles had busted open and bled heavily.a

"What were you thinking?" Aric whispered and kissed his boyfriend's forehead after he finished bandaging.

"He slept with Sophie. She was drunk and she's 15.." Japeth mumbled back. Aric chuckled and nodded.

"Well, you're only 16 yourself." Aric said. Then he helped Japeth up. Sophie stood in the door to the living room. Her hands together, she looked down.

"I'm sorry, I should've thought before doing anything.." Sophie apologized, tears growing in her eyes.

"It's not your fault, Soph. What he did was wrong, okay?" Japeth grabbed Sophie's face and made her look up at him. She sniffed.

"I'm not mad at you." Japeth claimed and kissed her head after. Sophie let out a small sob, then she wrapped her hands around Japeth. He did the same and held her tightly in his arms.

____________________________________

Author note-

Rafal deserves it ngl

VOTE <3 and take a look at Freakyweirdo06 one shots!