Chap 77 / Castral - Nowhere else pt. 1

I had nowhere else to go”

Castor/Nestra: 17
Rafal: 18
Evelyn: 17
Lesso: 18
Clarissa: 17

TW: alcohol, drugs
____________________________________

CASTOR POV

Music was pounding in my chest, I sighed and leaned back at the couch I was sitting on. I saw Manley dancing a bit with a plastic cup in his hands. It was a saturday night and we were at one of the richer boy’s houses, I’m not sure who it was though. Lesso and Manley convinced me to go, so I went with them.

I stood up and left the house, I went outside into the big garden. It was quiet here, the stars and the moon were shining through some clouds. I breathed in the cold air and drank a sip of my drink. 

Feeling like going home, I left the garden and made my way home. My friends know their boundaries and know when to stop, they'll be fine without me.

While walking through the streets I grabbed my phone and tipped around on it. Looking through Instagram, Manley and Lesso have posted some storys. I smiled. Those two were a weird duo, but I liked them.

Arriving at home, I laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling while music was playing slightly in the background.

Someone knocked loudly at my door. I opened my eyes and sat up. I must've fallen asleep. Then again, knocking. I quickly stood up before anyone else could wake.

Ripping my door open, while rubbing my eyes and saw someone sitting at the doorstep.

"What- Rafal..?" I whispered and crouched down to him, he leaned in towards me.

"Shit.. shit, dude-" I helped him up and tried to carry him into my room. Nestra walked out of her room. My sister pulled her blanket that was over her shoulder closer at her and looked at me.

"What's wrong? Who's that?" She whispered and sniffed.

"It's Rafal, just go back to bed.." I whispered back, she nodded and sighed but I brought Rafal to my room.

"Thank you, man.." he mumbled. I held his eyes a bit open, they were red.

"What fucking drugs are you on?" I whispered more to myself than to him, he just laughed. I placed a bucket next to my bed and laid Rafal on my bed while I laid back too.

"Just.. don't throw up on my carpet.." I rolled my eyes and turned around.

I woke up next morning and felt Rafal next to me. With a sigh, I stood up and looked back at him. He seemed to be sleeping.

Putting on my clothes, I headed downstairs and quickly grabbed an aspirin and some water. It was Sunday now and my parents are home today. I have to explain to them the whole situation.

When I got back to my room, Rafal was awake and sitting on my bed. He stretched himself, his abs showing off.

"Here." I handed him the pill and some water. Rafal took it.

"You can't keep showing up at my house every time you're wasted." I said and crossed my arms in front of my chest.

"Do I look like I care?" He growled and rolled his eyes.

"Excuse me? Remember that you are in my house. You're a guest. I could've easily let you stay outside to die." I claimed while he scoffed. Rafal looked up at me with his ice blue eyes.

"Well, you could've done that, don't you? But you didn't." He stood up and grabbed his shirt, he sniffled it and made a face.

With another sigh, I opened my closet and took out a shirt which I threw at him. He looked at me again.

"Keep it."

"Thanks, now.. I gotta go.." he mumbled as he walked past me, though I placed my hand on his chest and pushed him back.

"Stop coming to my house when you're wasted, my sis saw you and I don't want it to happen again." I hissed and locked my eyes with his. He smirked.

"Sure.." With hands in the air, he walked a step back, he looked down, biting his lips.

"What?"

"You're the only one.. I can go to.." he whispered and kept looking at the floor.

"What about Evelyn? Why don't you go her house?" I asked.

"Her parents.." I scoffed and nodded.

"Ah, so my parents don't matter?"

"No.. Look-" He started and wanted to come closer but I backed up.

"No, you look. My parents are tired of this. Okay? I can't keep having you here, coming at 4 am and almost destroying our door every fucking time." I paused and looked away, Rafal kept his eyes on the ground.

"I'm not your personal home keeper, you can't keep coming here whenever you want, Rafal-"

"I have nowhere else to go!" He called and looked up at me.

"You don't fucking get it.." he whispered, pushed me aside and ran downstairs, leaving the house. I rubbed my head and kicked against my chair.

____________________________________

Author note-

I'll make a part 2 :)

VOTE <3