Chap 50 / Carot - Manwolf

Prompt: Hort turns into a manwolf in front of Carlos

____________________________________

Curses and Deathtraps.

Lesso was talking about how everyone has powers and that everyone can use those powers to be a good villain.

Hort practiced his wolfman for a very long time and he really hoped it would finally work.

Carlos was next to the wolf boy and he was tired, he didn't know about his power yet only that he was afraid of dogs.

He didn't know about Hort's wolfman but they were really good friends since Hort talked to him in the library.

"Everyone is able to be more evil than they already are. Everyone has the power to be strong enough for the fight against their nemesis." Lesso said and walked around the classroom, looking at the students.

"Hort!" Lesso called and Hort looked up.

"Yes?"

"Show us, you told me you practiced, I hope it's better than a few weeks ago." She said and watched Hort stand up.

"Okay.." He exhaled and closed his eyes and exhaled again. Hort focused on his power. The wolf inside him. It took so much energy but he'll get there.

Again, he exhaled, then he opened his eyes and he started to grow. His body grew, hair grew out of everywhere and he felt stronger and bigger.

His hands turned into paws with long claws and hairy fingers, his clothing started ripping off, his legs getting longer and bigger.

Then it stops.

He growled. And Carlos screamed.

"Holy- SHIT!" Carlos cried out, jumping away from his friend. The others looked at the white haired boy in confusion as he ran to the other side of the classroom.

Hort was just as confused as the others and walked slowly to his friend.

"Don't COME CLOSER!" Carlos yelled and pointed at the wolf.

"DoN'T COME CLOSER!" He repeated, trying to climb up to something.

"It's just me, Carlos!" Hort said, he smiled with his sharp teeth but Carlos just screamed louder and louder.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" With a little strength, he clumped up a wood frame. Carlos pulled himself up and his knees to his chest, then he screamed again.

"Oh my God-" Hort transformed back and looked down at himself, his clothes all ripped apart, he froze a little but he didn't mind no more and looked back at his best friend.

"It was just me." Hort said and smiled. Carlos nodded carefully and went back down.

"Just you? you WERE A GIANT DOG!" He yelled.

"I'M NOT A DOG! I'M A WOLF!" Hort yelled back, crossing his arms offended.

Carlos rolled his eyes.

"STILL DOG!" He threw his hands up and down again.

"NO!" Hort yelled back, then Lesso hit the wood stick against the table.

"ENOUGH! SIT BACK DOWN. BOTH!" The two boys flinched together and looked at their teacher, then they went back to their seats, knowing after class they will keep yelled at each other.

____________________________________

Author note-

I thought about that tiktok sound: "GET YOUR FUCKING DOG BITCH - IT DOESN'T BITE! - YES IT DOES!"

Anyway,

VOTE <3