Chap 95 / Sapeth - So.. he's gay?

Modern AU, Sophie and Japeth before Japeth outed himself as gay!

The ages change because of the time changes :)

TW: smut (gay smut<333)
____________________________________

Sophie: 8
Japeth: 9
Filip: 11
Aric: 10

Vanessa was sitting with Evelyn while Filip put Sophie and Japeth together. He immediately knew they'd be friends and a moment later they already went into Sophie's room talking non-stop.

"How did you know?" Aric asked and looked up at the blonde boy, he had a smirk on his lips.

"I just do. Come on!" Filip pulled Aric with him into the room and sat down on the ground, watching the two others talking about books even though they were still so young.

The four were spending the whole evening together when Sophie had stopped talking with anyone. Japeth didn't leave her side though, he smiled slightly at her and held her hand.

Knowing Sophie, Filip was surprised she'd let him touch her when she was nonverbal and not feeling well because not even her mother touched her at that time. Happened very often that Sophie hurt Vanessa badly and since then Vanessa just leaves her kid alone.

"Japeth we have to go." Evelyn said, crossing her arms and leaning against the door. Japeth nodded sadly and wanted to stand up but Sophie shook her head and pulled him back to her. She squeezed her eyebrows together and looked angrily at the woman.

"Sophie, you have to let go of Japeth." Vanessa mumbled and kneeled down, grabbing her daughter's hands but she tugged her hands deeply into Japeth's shirt, shaking her head.

"Mama? Can I stay here overnight?" Japeth asked and looked up at his mom, then he turned to Vanessa too. She sighed but nodded and so did Evelyn.

Aric and Japeth said bye and Filip laid his hand quickly on Sophie's head, that was the only thing she allowed others to do when saying bye to her brother. She smiled a little and waved. Then Filip and Aric left.

Japeth and Sophie fell asleep together and even though Vanessa didn't want them to sleep in one bed, Sophie had snuggled herself so close to the redhead that she didn't let go of him, no matter what.
_____

4 YEARS LATER

Sophie: 12
Japeth: 13
Aric: 14
Filip: 15
Hort: 13

A blanket over their heads, Japeth and Sophie giggled while holding a flashlight down. They weren't really allowed to sleep in the same bed but Sophie had called Japeth into her bed.

"Mom is going to kill us.." Sophie whispered and kissed Japeth's cheek. He chuckled, then they laid down and offed the flashlight.

"Good night!" Japeth whispered, then he pulled Sophie into his arms and they fell asleep quite quickly.

"Out of the bed!" Vanessa yelled and ripped the blanket of the two kids, they squealed and jumped up. Vanessa harshly pulled Japeth out of bed while Sophie quickly followed.

"Mom!" Sophie whined and rolled her eyes. She knew what thought about her and Japeth sleeping in one bed but they were only 12 and 13. Vanessa on the other hand, she was always looking out.

"We're kids! Come on!" Sophie sighed and saw how Vanessa pushed Japeth forward. He groaned a little and looked up at the woman.

"I clearly said to not sleep in the same goddamn bed!" She yelled. Japeth flinched a bit back and tilted his head down then.

"Get your things and leave." He nodded and quickly grabbed his stuff out of Sophie's room. She smiled sadly and mumbled a small 'bye'.

Japeth walked through the small city and went to Aric's house, he knocked. A moment later, Aric opened the door. He was still half asleep and stretched himself as he looked down at his friend.