Chap 49 / Jaric - Eels

What if: Japeth grew up in the school for good and evil pt. 2, meeting Aric (in the school for boys)

Tiktok sound: Push pop, I'm taking this home with me

TW: mention of sexual assault, smut
____________________________________

JAPETH POV

Tedros was walking around the room, why do I have to share a room with him? I rolled my eyes and let myself fall into the bed.

"What are you doing?!" I snapped at him.

"Thinking!" He snapped back and stopped a moment just to continue a second later.

"But that's annoying!" I raised my voice a bit.

"I'm quiet though!" He yelled and raised his arms into the air.

"You're breathing too loud!" I jumped up and grabbed him by his collar. Tedros flinched together.

"This is all messed up! If you haven't noticed, we don't have teachers! You're being hated by literally EVERYONE and I have to share a room with you! So if you could be the sweet sweet little prince you were before, that would be nice." I hissed and he looked a bit scared.

I really wasn't a person who just yells at people and hurts them but this prince is so annoying!

"Okay.." he mumbled and I let go of him, exhaling. I grabbed a book that was on the table and left the room.

I needed to calm down, so I went to the library, chose my quiet place in the back of the hall and sat down on the dirty floor.

The book was a casual fairytale book, Rapunzel. It was my favorite book, simply because it's enemies to lovers and I'm obsessed with that trope.

And while I was reading I heard the door opening. Two people were heavily arguing.

"You can't just come in here, Evelyn!" A boy said. I closed my eyes, my mom.. oh great.

"And you can?! It's the same! You walk in this school to help and I walk in the other." My mom said and I heard her smiling under her voice.

"Oh my God.. You should leave. Leave this school! And go back to those stupid girls!" The boy yelled, a door slammed close. Then someone exhaled loudly. He moved a bit and I saw him from behind..

Then he turned around. A knife few past my head but I moved it a bit and it stuck to the wall.

"Whoa-" I gasped slightly and looked at the boy. He had black, chaotic spiked hair, purple eyes and high cheekbones, he was pale but God.. he was handsome.

"Who are you?" He hissed.

"Just a student and who are you?" I asked back.

"You don't know who I am? Are you fucking serious?" He laughed in disbelief and walked to me.

I lifted my head and looked up to him.

"I know who you are, I just don't care." I said back with a grin and stood up.

"You just don't care, huh?" He groaned and I felt his hot breath against my mouth, so close were we standing.

"I don't."

"You're a Never, right?" He asked and raised one eyebrow.

"Indeed. And you are.. an asshole." 

He smirked.

He smirked..

Gay panic.. gay panic.. 

"Well, that's good to know." He finally answered.