Chap 31 / Lady Lesso - Not your fault

Prompt: Lesso's Past (Tiktok sound: I grew up faster than other kids!)

TW: rape, blood, 'torture' (idk what else to call it)

Looks are from the movie background story based on the books, (the husband thing not the rape thing)
____________________________________

"I don't want to!" She yelled.

"Leave me alone!" She screamed. 

"Poor, scared girl." The man said back and kept walking towards her, a devilish smile on his lips, he tried to reach for her but she backed up.

"Don't fucking touch me!" She screamed and looked for a knife, she couldn't find one. Why couldn't she find one?! He was always walking around with knives! Why weren't some here now?! Then when she needed one?!

"Scared little girl, let me take care of you.."

"I'm not a little girl!"

"Oh, so vulnerable." He mumbled and Leonora shook her head as she hit the wall with her back.

"Nobody will hear you, Leonora. Nobody will help you, you're lost." He whispered, his hand stroking over her soft cheek that was wet with tears.

"Don't touch me.." she whispered back. She was scared.

Leonora was horrified.

"Nobody will hear your screams, little girl. Nobody will know." He grabbed her hair and pulled her towards the room, Leonora screamed, hit his hands and tried to open his fist.

"Let go! LET GO!" She cried, trying to hold herself at the door. But he pulled her away, grabbed her and threw her on the bed.

"Get away FROM ME!" She kicked her feet, crawling backwards against the wall. The man's hand reached for her feet and he pulled her back on the bed, right to him.

"No! DON'T!" She cried, trying to push him away, but he was bigger, taller, stronger. She wouldn't win this fight. She didn't win any other fight. She'll never win this fight.

She was extradited to his touch, his hands, his skin, his grab and all the other things he did to her. She was crying, screaming, trying to break free of this hell.

The man held her hands above her head, hurting her. Pushing himself inside her, as she tried to keep her thighs together.

She was alone.

She was in pain.

"STOP!" She cried. And cried. And cried..

But something snapped inside her that night, something new was growing. She was alone but it didn't mean she deserved all this even if the voices told her so.

She was tired and she was angry. She was furious

As the pain, the crying, the kicking and screaming stopped and Leonora laid in the bed next to her so-called 'Husband', she knew.. she needed to leave. She needed to hide.

Her eyes watched the sleeping man, while she tried to open the drawer next to her. There it was.. his dagger.

He had plenty of them.

And as she grabbed the knife, pulled the blanket away from her body. Ignoring the disgusting feeling inside of her, the thoughts about how she was so used and.. disgusting, she sat slowly on top of the sleeping man.

Just a show.

Moving her hand over the man's body, he heard him moan already, she felt like throwing up but she kept doing. Leonora's eyes got used to the darkness and she looked at the dagger in her hand. She knew exactly what to do, she knew exactly how.