Chap 76 / Jaric - Biting

HIGH SCHOOL AU 

Japeth: 16
Aric: 17
Filip: 18
Sophie: 15
____________________________________

We were sitting at the table in school, we had lunch break and I was leaning against Aric. He was so comfortable.

Filip was sitting next to Sophie and she was doing some homework while Filip was telling us something about his teachers. I didn't really listen to what he was saying because out of nowhere Aric's arm looked delicious.

"OUCH- DUDE- ARE YOU CRAZY?!" He jumped up from his seat and accidentally also pulled the tablet with him onto the floor. Sophie looked up and Filip snorted, holding his laughter.

"Sorry.." I mumbled and pressed my lips together. Aric sat back down and sighed with wide eyes looking at me.

"You're not allowed to lean against me anymore." He said.

"Hey! That's not fair!" I called but he just shook his head.

"Pfft! I only bit you once." I claimed and rolled my eyes,  crossing my arms.

"Once?! ONCE? This is the third time! In two hours!" He yelled and threw his hands into the air. Sophie chuckled and Filip started laughing.

"Well, you look tasty! Not my fault!" I said back and shook my head.

TWO HOURS AGO

Class was pretty boring and Aric had his head laid onto his arms that were on the table. I looked a bit around, everyone was working on something or listening to the teacher. I leaned in a little…

And bit Aric into his upper arm. He yelped and jumped up from his seat.

"Aric!" Professor Sader said and turned around to us. A few students were snickering and others chuckled.

"He bit me!"

"Well, then bite back but don't interrupt my class again, please." Professor Sader answered and turned back to writing on the board.

Aric sat down and looked at me.

"Are you insane?" He whisper-yelled, I shrugged my shoulders.

"Maybe don't wear that purple shirt, it's making your biceps look bigger than it is and it makes me want to bite it." I explained and started writing down what Professor Sader was writing. Aric grunted and laid back.

HALF AN HOUR AGO

We had lunch break soon! I already packed my stuff into my bag and kept listening to the teacher. Aric was leaning against his chair, his arms crossed in front of his chest. I moved a bit closer, he noticed and moved a bit away.

"Dude, stop it." He whispered but I kept moving towards him. He turned to me and I was only a few inches away from his face. Then I bit his cheek.

He pushed me away and covered his face in his hands.

"You are so- ahhhH!" He whisper-yelled and rubbed his cheek then.

"Sorry." I mumbled and chuckled while sitting back in my seat. 

NOW

"He is in fact a snake!" Filip laughed, Aric rolled his eyes and made a face while even Sophie laughed.

"I bite Hort too, all the time. He's already used to it." She said with a shoulder shrug and went back to writing whatever she was writing.

____________________________________

Author note-

OH MY GOD I WROTE AN ACTUAL FUNNY CHAPTER WHOHOO!!!!! (next one is gonna hurt again MUAHAHAHA)

I like this one even though it's really short but it represents Jaric pretty good.

VOTE <3