Chap 93 / Hophie - Flawless

Song: Flawless - the neighborhood

MODERN AU

Hort: 18
Sophie: 17
Japeth: 18
Aric: 19
Filip: 20
___________________________________

The teens were making themselves ready to go out. Hort sat on Sophie's bed and watched her putting on her crazy makeup. Long eyeliner, pink eyeshadow with glitter on top and fake lashes and bright red lipstick.

The boy's eyes laid on her and he kept staring at her. Her blonde, braided hair was decorated with some flowers she found and hair clippers. Nothing about her was wrong. Sophie was the word of perfection.

Her hair, her green eyes. Her hands were long and thin with clean, long nails and white nail polish and were in perfect shape for anything she did. Sophie's legs were perfectly shaped, not too long and thin but also not too short and fat, it was a perfect proportion that fitted Sophie's body.

She was flawless. And Hort loved that about her, but not only that. He also loved how honest and straightforward she is. Or how happy she gets over small things. Or she's happy about something she found. He loved her with everything she was.

But he also knew.. she is flawless, and that can go to somebody's head. He knew that. Sophie was traumatized, she was scared because of her beauty.. but Hort could fall in love with her every day over and over again.

Sometimes he thought that Sophie felt like she wasn't enough for him, but she was. She was. He'd do anything for her.. and he knew it would destroy them. Love will destroy them. So, if he needed to.. he dried off her tears, he didn't want her to cry and Sophie didn't want to be sad.

Other people would call her a doll, other people would die to look like her.. But Hort? 

He knew she had only one flaw.. and it was her being flawless.

____________________________________

Author note-

Short but yea idk

Vote <3