Chap 26 / Japeth - I'm fine, totally fine.

Prompt: Japeth self harming (Sound from tiktok: I'm fine, I'm totally fine)

MODERN AU

TW: blood, self harm, panic attack (not a big one)

CAN CAUSE RELAPSING!

____________________________________

JAPETH POV

Aric was sitting next to me on the couch, on his phone. He didn't pay attention to me as I sat down carefully.

At least I thought he didn't..

"You good?" He asked, not looking up.

"Yeah, I'm fine!" I said and smiled awkwardly, quickly standing up the moment I felt my pants touching my thighs. 

Now he looked up.

"What is wrong?"

"I.. uh.. forgot something!" I said and left again, feeling Aric's eyes on me.

"Japeth?" Aric asked worriedly as he walked behind me, I was standing in the kitchen. 

"Are you really okay?"

"Yea, I'm fine! I'm totally fine!" I smiled and waited until he walked away okay, still not satisfied with my answer.

Sophie was on her way to pick us up for a double date tonight, and she just texted me she is with Hort in the car.

Oh great, I need to wear something… more close to the body. I exhaled and looked into my closet.

"Aric!" I said loudly.

"Yeah?"

"Get yourself ready, Sophie and Hort are on their way!"

"Okay!" 

I closed the door to my room again and exhaled again, taking a few clothes out and putting them on.

Sophie opened the door for me and Aric and we sat down. I closed my eyes and carefully tugged my pants away from my thighs, maybe they won't not notice.. 

We went to a restaurant and Sophie and I sat next to each other, across from our boyfriends who were talking together.

"So what do you want to drink?" A waiter asked after he brought us the menu.

"Uh.. I'll just take a glass of water." I said and smiled.

"Uh, I take.. a beer." Aric said, Hort also took a beer and Sophie a blueberry cocktail. 

Then she turned to me as the boys talked.

"So, what's going on?" She asked, and I felt the panic growing.

"Uh.. nothing! Nothing," I said.

"No new sex position you two tried out or anything like that?" Sophie asked, wiggling her eyebrows, I nodded and exhaled slightly.

"No, nothing new and you two? I mean come on, you have so many kinks it's impossible to try everything out." I joked and she hit my arm slightly, chuckling.

I tugged my pants.

And then I tugged my sleeves, still looking at Sophie.

We started talking about movies and new actors that just started their careers, when I excused myself to the toilet.

"If the waiter comes, I'll take a steak with potato salad." I said, then left quickly.

"Fuck.." I mumbled and headed into a stall, I almost ripped my pants off me.