Chap 29 / Tedros & Filip (Filos) - All the people are metal?!

PROMPT: "All the people are fake.. they're made out of metal.." - Wille to Simon (young royals sound/scene)

TW: Drugs
____________________________________

TEDROS POV

I trembled through the door and outside. And just.. walked. I had no idea what was going on and then I arrived at the football field.

What am I doing here?

Then I remembered how I and Filip spent a day together here. We watched a friend's football game, yes… that was that!

My face fell against the high fence, I grabbed the metal and chuckled. What a weird feeling in my mouth. And my head, my head.. god.

Everything was turning around and round. I need to laugh. That was so funny.

Everything was spinning! And when I almost tripped the fence touched me. WHY DID THE FENCE TOUCH ME?! I'M THE PRINCE!

God.. those lights.. they were so bright! Why do lights have to be so shiny? And why does it hurt me?!

I climbed up the football gate thingy, were you kick the ball in and you get a point  -

It started raining, why did it start raining? What is happening? Those drops were so cold.. Was it snow? Wow- Snow is so.. beautiful.

Snipping my fingers, I wiggled from one side to the other when a metal man was in my way?!

I started dancing with him, moving me from one side to the other.Man, dude got some moves! Then we wiggled together, he was so cute?!

WHY IS HE THERE?!

"Why are you here?!" I yelled at another one. Why are there so many?!

"Don't you see I am DANCING?!" I yelled and pointed with my finger at him, then I pushed him to the ground. Deserved! Hello?! HE WAS IN MY WAY! I'M THE PRINCE!

Then I jumped the other one. And another one.. SO MANY OF THEM?!

Then I screamed! YEY! Until I fell over one of those metal men. Why so mean?!

My head between the metal I smiled and wiggled backwards…

And then I was sad.. I was so sad. I'm the prince.. I hate being the prince.. What is wrong with me? Why do I hate being a prince? -

The grass was fake?! How.. it felt so soft.. so soft and real?! Why was it fake? Small marbles were sticking to my hands.. they looked so.. tasty

I licked over my hand. Ew.. I stood up from the ground.

Ew.. what were those.. marbles? Were those even marbles? Maybe it was something… poisoned?! Am I poisoned now..

It was fake.. If it would've been poisonous, I would die..

But it was fake..

Fake..

FILIP POV

My phone vibrated.. what the fuck? I opened my eyes and took my phone. Unknown number.. huh. I picked up.

"Hello?" I asked tired.

"Filip-" Someone whispered, I sat up quickly. 

"Hello? Who is this?"

"I really like you.." The voice whispered.

"Tedros? Is that you..?" 

"Yeah!" He confirmed quickly. What the fuck is going on?!

"I.. I've found it out.." He said, still whispering.

"You see.. everything is fake. Everything is fake. Everything in this world is fake."

I listened 'cause I didn't know what else to do. What was he doing?! Where was he?!

"It's like.. you know.." I pulled the blanket away and put my feet on the floor.

"The grass on the football field isn't even grass..!"

"Tedros?" I asked, but he just continued.

"It's.. it's plastic! It's like bright but at night! It's night, I know that much!" He sounded like he was about to cry. 

"But why is it bright?"

"Are you on the football field?" I asked.

"Hmm? Exactly!"

I ran to my closet, took my stuff, put it on and grabbed my bike. Then I rode to the football field. Tedros still on the phone.

"All the people are fake. They're made out of metal.. but I like you… And that's not fake, it's not fake." He mumbled as I fastened and fastened, then I arrived at the football field and rode over the grass.

"Tedros?!" I yelled, finding him on the ground, I let my bike fall and headed to him. 

"What have you done?!" I asked worried and turned him towards me, I grabbed his face and looked at his eyes. 

"You came.." he mumbled. 

"Are you high?! What the hell are you on?!" I stood up, holding his hand and arm.

"Sit up!"

"Oh.. Filip.."

"Sit up!"

"You came!" He laid his hand on my chest but I pushed it away.

"What have you done?" I asked again but he didn't listen.

"Thank you for coming." He grabbed my face as I tried to take his hands away but he didn't stop.

"You're really here."

"Down, Tedros!"

"You're beautiful!" He said, I stopped. What?

"You're so beautiful.." He said again, I looked at the blond haired boy in front of me with his blue eyes and his soft lips.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked, I just stared at him. How could I be mad..? When he looks so.. I don't know.. but he looks so cute.

"Get up. Come here. Come here.." I helped him up.

"Filip!"

I grunted and we walked to my bike.

"You came!" He repeated.

"Yeah." Tedros turned to me and hugged me, I almost fell down but I could catch us and I let him hug me. He laid his head on my shoulder, his hand around my neck then he let them hang down, and back up.

"I'm so glad you're here.. I'm so glad you're here.." He said.

"Okay, that's enough." I tried to push him away, so we could get to my bike.

"Stop it!" He tripped a bit but he pulled away from me.

"I don't want you to be mad." He mumbled.

We walked to my bike but Tedros just kept thanking me, then he jumped on my back as I tried to lift my bike from the ground. I pulled him back to me and we walked away, home to the school.

I woke to the vibration of my phone, a jacket on my shoulder, my head against the closet in Tedros room.

Agatha texted me and asked where I was, so I exhaled, picked my stuff up and wanted to leave, then I saw Tedros lying, cuddling with the blanket.

I stood up.

"Wait- No- no, don't go." He said and put his hand on my stomach to keep me from leaving, squishing his face into his pillow. 

"Sorry about last night.." he said, pushing the blanket away and he sat up. He had his hand in mine as I sat down..

My eyes on his abs, I watched him going through his hair.

"It's okay."

____________________________________

Author note-

AHHHH YOUNG ROYALS <33

SEASON TWO WAS AMAZING, I LOVED IT <333

VOTE <3