Chap 86 / Sapeth - Betray you

Tiktok sound: I will betray you.. If you do, you'll betray yourself

(Book!)

____________________________________

With tears rolling down her cheeks, Sophie sat on the bed of her given room. The door opened and Japeth walked in. He was angry. He made his way to Sophie, kneeled down in front of her and looked up. His eyes searched for some signs that she was still herself. That she was still here with him.

"Japeth, you cannot make me choose." Sophie claimed with a shaking voice. Japeth scoffed and looked aside.

"How do I know you're mine then? That you trust me? They'll kill me and you know that." He said back and looked back at the red haired witch.

 Sophie wiped over her face and sniffed. She knew that she cannot stay with him. That she'll have to choose one day. Him.. or her friends. Her family.

"I will betray you.." Sophie whispered and her green eyes met Japeth's blue ones that reminded her too much of Rafal and Rhian.. but Japeth's eyes don't have the same hatred inside them. Not the same rage or power lust. There was just pain.

"If you do, you will betray yourself at the same time." Japeth claimed and stroked over Sophie's cheek. She breathed in deeply.

"Yes, Yes, I know." Sophie whispered, tears running down her soft skin again. Japeth kept sitting in front of her.

"You'll find moon at night strangely empty because when you call my name.." Japeth leaned up to her, close and intimate.

"There will be no answer. Always your heart will be aching for me.. and your mind will give you the doubtful constellation.. you did a brave thing." Japeth finished. Sophie let out a sob. She couldn't betray him.. she just couldn't.

Everything inside her screamed at her.. She should leave. She's allowed to leave.. that's what Japeth promised her. She wasn't a prisoner anymore.. but something held her back. Held her back from running. Something kept her here and it was for the Storian's sake not that weird dress. 

Japeth stood up and looked down at the crying witch. He kissed her head, then turned around and left her alone with her screaming mind and feelings that she couldn't understand.

____________________________________

Author note-

Short chapter but I thought the tiktok sound fits :)

Vote <3