Chap 39 / Sophie - On the edge.

NEW FORMAT: lyrics writing ("use a song and try to put every line in your story")

SONG: On the edge - Tokio Hotel (german version is better tho, I changed a lil bit of the lyrics like the German one)

MODERN AU

TW: self harm (do NOT read if you could relapse!)
____________________________________

It's getting light outside..

Sophie is still sitting on the floor, where no one cares. Her birthday was yesterday and they sang happy birthday without her.

She was crying, remembering the words of Rafal one night, when she was with him. 

"Do you want to see yourself flying through the night? The gift is what you need, You're gonna be alright." He had said, hugging her. Now she at that point. She was crying but she wanted to fly..

She's gonna be alright, just close my eyes and let myself fall..

The cold sharp metal laid on her arm.

Her first time on the edge.

She breathed out in panic but it left.. She knew, the scars will stay for ever, side by side with death..

But a moment that feels better..

Sophie closed her eyes, let the pain sink in, let the relief sink in.

Darkness and light are blinding her sight. She's not coming back.

-

It was getting light outside, yet she cannot sleep, because time stands still.

Sophie was in a small pub. Someone's hand touching her, she has no will. She just wanted to feel. She wanted to feel alive, let the words of her father blurry away. She just wanted to be loved.. though she hated herself.

Again, she was alone on the floor in her room, each time when it hurts she just felt so alone..

The girl doesn't care at all.

Her memories are long gone.. eyes close and fall..

Her second time on edge. The scars will stay forever, side to side with death.

A moment that feels better.

Darkness and Light are blinding her sight, she's not coming back..

The coldness on her skin felt so relived, blood running down her arm but she didn't care.

She shuts the door and longs for more and more..

More scars, more relief.. she wants more. The pressure leaving her body as the next cut happens.

She longs for more and more.. just..

Just once more..

And everyone is watching, her arms so sore.. but she doesn't care anymore.

Her last time on edge..

The scars will stay forever.. 

Side to side to death and a moment that feels better..

Darkness and light are blinding her sight.. she's not coming back..

The sky casting over.
Her last wishes stayed unsaid.. 

____________________________________

Author note-

1. I know it's short but idk how to put it longer, I'll try more out and maybe I'll edit this chapter soon and make it longer.

2. Tokio Hotel will be used often because their songs are just *chiefkiss* and relatable (listen to them!!)

3. I know, I write a little too much sad chapters sorry..

VOTE <3