Yandere! Mig and Benglio x Reader

( Another request from Rvlrex)

You are the white ranger on the team as you delt with a lot of monsters before including the wildcats, but two of them caught a interest in you and they will do anything to get you.

Right now, your by yourself at the moment until you heard some people yelling at a distance as you ran to the problem as you saw some wildcats causing problems. " Well well well if it isn't the white ranger suprise to see you here." Mig said as he was with Benligo as you glared at the two. " You flebags don't know who you're messing with." You said aa you morph into your ranger form.

You started to fight the minions off since there's no time to call the others plus you wanted to do this one by yourself. It didn't take long for you to defeat the minions and all there's left to do is to stop Mig and Benglio as you started to attack them. " Don't you two ever give up!?" " Never unless you come with us." " I'll never go to the likes of you." You fight off, but Benligo caught you as you tried to struggle out of the grip.

" Let me go!" You yelled trying to kick them, but Mig spray some sleeping gas on you as you demorph and fall asleep. He also grabbed your morpher as the two teleport back to base.

A few minutes later

You started to wake up as you looked around seeing yourself in a cage and was chain up as well as you looked for your morpher, but it wasn't there. " Hey let me out of here!"

" I see your awake darling, but don't worry you have us." A voice said as you spotted Benligo and Mig staring down at yoy you as they we're planning on letting you go anytime soon.