Chapter 3

There was a rapid knock on the door, at least I woke up before the person behind that door could wake me up.

I rubbed my eyes before getting up and walking to it. Fifty bucks says its Chloe.

I pulled it open and there she stood all dressed up in blue mini skirt and a light blue hoodie.

There...you owe me 50 bucks

She had her hair in pig tails and a lollipop in her mouth. “We are actually leaving and Carson isn't gonna wait for you anymore”

Oh shit! It's Monday

School

I groaned. “Bye” She waved as she hopped down the hallway. I gotta get used to how early this family wakes up.

An hour later

No record time here, I had to look good if I wanted to make a good first impression at school.

I wore a little brown channel skirt, a light brown sleeveless crop top and a matching jacket and a long black socks and a white can.

My hair was in two high ponytail. I stared at my reflection in the mirror. I think...I looked good.

I grabbed my phone and headed out to the elevator. Everyone was gone, I'm pretty sure Carson too.

I didn't know my whereabouts in New York, I didn't even know where I was. So, if he ditches, I'll be home alone.

And thinking about it...that isn't do bad

The doors slid open and I hurried out and I was outside.

Oh! He was still here

He was pacing back and forth in front of the black Lamborghini. He had his phone over his ear.

I sighed and got down the porch, he looked up at me. Okay, I guess he deserves an apology on this one.

He said few things to the person on the other side before ending the call and dipping his hands into the pockets of his baggy jean.

“Do you need more time to go back in there and come out looking exactly the same?” He asked. Wow!

“You know, I was rehearsing an apology but forget it, you don't deserve it”  he ignored me and pulled the door open.

Getting in, I was still standing at that spot.

Wait, is this the part where I get into the car?

Once I heard the car roaring, I got the memo. I pulled open the door to the passengers seat and got in.

Before I could buckle my seat belt, he was off. “Oh my God! Slow down” I yelled.

“First time been in a car”

I turned to him. “No, first time someone tried to kill me. Would you fucking slow down?”

I wouldn't be surprise if the cops pulls up on us.

He wasn't even listening to me.

I never knew I was gonna die this way, with some dude that seems in human.

In few minutes we were pulling over in front of a huge building. He just drove past the parking lot and stopped in front of the school building.

I was still trying to control myself, I felt like a dog panting for life.

The building had a huge inscription 'REDWOOD HIGH '. There was only but a few people outside.

Oh, we are here