Chapter 12

I looked up at the girls and they were looking at me with sad eyes, I dropped my bowl of salad and sighed. "Guys, come on"

"Are you okay?" Harley asked lowly.

"I knew that dude was up to no good" Bianca saiy. I rolled my eyes and ate more of the salad. "Are you okay?" Harley asked again and I stopped and looked up at her.

"I'm sitting here with my limbs in place, right?" I asked and she sighed. "I'm so glad Carson was there on time, who knows what that maniac would have done"

Well I know and I didn't wanna think about it.

"Yeah, thank goodness he was around. " Bianca added and I sighed dropping my salad back on the table, loosing my appetite.

There was a subtle knock on the door and we all looked up, Mason head popped in. "Is this a wrong time?"

"No!" Harley yelled before I could answer. He stepped in, eyes on me and a sad smile on his lips. "We were just about leaving"

"We were?" Bianca asked. "Yes common" She pulled her up and dragged her out of the room. I looked down at my hands, my hair falling on the side of my face.

I felt his fingers and he slowly tucked it behind my ears. I looked up to see those sad brown eyes.

Emma called at the hospital, she arrived in no time and picked me up. It was really messy yesterday.

He slowly sat on the bed, in front of me. "I'm sorry"

"Why?"

"I wasn't there, I missed your call and tried calling back but..." I couldn't answer, I did hear it ring in my bag but Jackson was too busy with me.

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault" I said, sitting up. "Carson was there, I'm grateful for that..." He said, eyes still sad.

I sighed.

"How's practice?" I changed the topic, that got his eyes to brighten up a little. "Yeah, it was good. I'm supposed to be there in 15 minutes but..."

"Hey common, I'm fine. I'm right here, aren't I?" I asked and he stared at me. Leaning down, he placed a kiss over my head. "I'll be back"

"Cool" I smiled as he got up and headed to the door, backwards. "Hey Mason" He stopped. "You still owe me a doughnut” A smile spread across his lips.

"I wouldn't want to be haunted by you, would I?" I grinned and waved and finally left.

I sighed and fell back on the bed. Like this week wasn't already weird enough, it was Saturday.

I haven't left this room, I felt home sick. I could sit on my ass all day reminiscing the incident with Jackson.

And then I thought of Carson, maybe I was a bitch for yelling at him, he saved me. I didn't want to think about what Jackson would have done if he didn't show up.

They were right, I should be grateful he came and that meant I had to thank him.

But firstly, I had to get out of my PJs. Immediately my leg met the ground, I stumbled down. Fuck, I've been sitting for hours.

I got up and walked into my closet and threw on a red baggy shirt and black short.

I pulled my hair into a messy bun and grabbed my salad to go, I placed it in the kitchen sink and grabbed a bottle of water, the girls were no where in sight.

Taking a gulp from the water, I walked into the living room and there he was, I lowered the bottle from my lips and stared at him.

He wore a red beanie, his lilac hair sticking out, all in a baggy black shirt and dark ripped jeans.