Chapter 4

I walked out of the elevator with a groan. I was tryna pin down a strand of my hair with the bun but it wouldn't budge.

I just let it go with frustration.

I woke up really early today, wouldn't really call it early 'cause it was past 7. No one was awake, not even Chloe.

And P.S she sleeps walk

I hope she went to her room safely.

I walked into the kitchen and there's was 8 mugs of coffee ready to be devoured. Thanks Mitchell!

I heard footsteps and turned back around, it was Jayson, he rubbed his eyes tiredly before looking up at me.

He sighs dipping his hands into the pockets of his sweatpants. "I feel so fucking relaxed”

“Yeah, that's because we slept past the time”

“What's the time?” he asked.

“Almost 8”

“Oof! Too early, gotta go back to bed” He stretched. “What?!” I pulled him back. “Yeah, have coffee” He grabbed the mug from me and took a sip.

He let's out a sigh and placed it back. “So, about going back to bed, I will-”

“Really? It's morning and we'll all be late for school and where's everyone?” I asked .

“Probably still in bed, gotta go” I can't stop him this time. If everyone was still in bed, who's gonna drive me there?

I sighted Carson dashed past the living room and headed outside. Oh shit, my ride is leaving.

I hurried outside immediately.

Today I wore a grey turtle neck long sleeve crop top and a blue baggy jean, and I carried a bag today.

He was already in the car and ready to leave. “Hey! Wait for me” I yelled running to the other side and pulling the door open.

Immediately I shut the door he was off, I turned to him glaring. “That was not cool” He ignored me and focused on the road.

He had a black face cap worn backwards and a long sleeve black shirt and ripped jeans.

His light grey hair sticking out. Apart from the fact he looked near perfect right now, he's a giant dick.

I sighed and buckled my seat belt and braced myself for the mad ride. It never came.

I glanced at him, he was driving... normal. Oh...Kay

We arrived at school and as we had it, people haven't gotten over the fact that I rode with the Parkers now.

I walked to my locker and pulled it open and placed few books in it. I got out the slip, I was having Literature.

That isn't bad.

Immediately I shut my locker, I got startled by the figure behind. “Oh my gosh! Mason”

He laughed. “Sorry I startled you”

“Thought you all were In bed”

“Jayson is, he isn't showing up today” He replied. “What about the boys?”

“There's lots of cars and they got licenses” I smacked him and he chuckled. “What about Chloe?”

“I fucked up, i took her to school in her PJS”

“What?”

“Okay, hear me out here. I saw her in the hallway, I thought she was up until I arrived at her school and she woke up” He explained and I couldn't help but laugh.