Chapter 90

Bianca scream literally dragged me out of my sleep, I shot up the bed immediately, she turned to me still screaming and at that moment, the sleep wiped out.

She was...green. Fuck!

She pointed back at me and I looked down at my self, my hands were green too.

I screamed and jumped out the bed to the mirror. My red hair was partly damaged with green, my face was green, arms and legs but the other parts were fine. But the outer parts were very much important.

Bianca literally sobbed. Who would do this? Who actually has the balls to... Chloe!

"Chloe!!!" I yelled, bargain out of my room, Bianca behind me. Austin got out of his all furious and green too.

Bianca bursted into laughter when she saw him. "Shut the fuck up! You look ridiculous too!" He lashed back.

I ignored them and hurried down the stairs I was more than mad this morning. Getting into the living room, there was Carson, with a mirror over his face.

He was trying to fix his now green hair. "How badly damaged?" He asked. "Look at me!" I exclaimed.

"Where's that bitch?!" He yelled. "Where's Chloe?!" Jayson thundered as he and Harley got out the elevator.

He looked horrible in green... We all do!

That made me stiffen a laughter, Carson did too. "Laugh all you want? Where's Chloe?!"

"We don't know! She ruined my hair!" I yelled. "Hair? She wrecked my tanned skin!"

"Shouldn't have slept over, I look worst than the Grinch" Harley said, grabbing the mirror from Carson.

"She's in the kitchen!" Calvin announced, walking past us. "Why didn't I stay home?" Bianca mumbled as we walked into the kitchen.

Mason was leaning by the door, we all did too, staring at Chloe with furious looks.

She looked up from the mug in her hand, she stared at she took a long sip. "What's with the angry looks giys?" She asked innocently.

"Chloe..." Austin started. "...don't we look...different"

"No, I don't see it. What's changed?" She asked, taking another sip. "We are green!" Cole yelled.

"What have you done?!" Jayson exclaimed. "What have I done?* she asked back.

"Chloe...my patience is on a thin line" Austin said and she slammed the cup on the counter. "Like I care"

"You made us green!" Calvin yelled.

"I'm bald" she pulled bout the beanie and the guys bursted out into laughter, I glared at them. "Chloe why?"

"Nice question, Char. For starters, this is pay back!" She got back to her tea. "For what?" Harley asked.

"For all the jokes and mockery, I can't take it!" She answered. "They are funny though" Jayson pointed out and Harley smacked him.

"I hate to be that bitch but...What did we do?!" Bianca yelled. "Oh, it's just funny. You guys look ridiculous!" She chuckled a little.

We all stared at her with wide eyes. "But why green?" Mason asked.

"I knew you guys would look horrible, I mean the colour looks horrible already" she said.

"Hey!" I was offended. "Do you know what you've done, Chloe? You've damaged my hair!" Carson yelled.

"My social life!"

"My tanned skin!"

"My face!"

"Well, you guys ruinined my life!" She pointed at us. "We didn't burn your hair, you did that when you wanted to make a sandwich" Calvin replied.