Chapter 87

The guys jogged down the stairs all in shorts and shirt. "Where are y'all going?" I got up the couch.

"Oh, a game. It's sunny, we're taking advantage of that" Jayson replied.

"Yeah, I am going to  kick a ball! ⚽" Chloe yelled, jumping down the stairs.

"Yeah, we're are gonna find out if football is the sport for Chloe" Carson added.

I got lost admiring his features instead of...

"Charlotte!" Austin yelled and my head whipped to his direction. "What?"

"You coming?" Carson asked and I smiled. "Yeah sure, I'll just go change up"

"You! The cooler is in the trunk, we are ready to go!" Cole announced.

★★★

"Awwn! I love thile weather" Harley said, twirling around, taking in the sunshine.

I wasn't finding it funny, it's hot as shit. The sun is scorching, it's burning me. We all got out and the guys got ready to play.

"You wanna play, Charlotte?" Carson asked and Austin scoffed before I could answer.

"Uhh...what was that?"

"You mean this?" He scoffed again before answering. "It means you girls can't play" he added and the boys laughed.

"And what rule states that? You know what?  We're playing! We are gonna seperate facts from fucktion" I yelled.

"Ooh!"

"Why's that? Are you guys scared of loosing to a girl?" I asked. "Pfft! Bring it on" Jayson said.

"Yeah, don't mean to brag but I've won 5 games in a row" Carson mentioned and the boys cheered on excitement.

"You sure you wanna do this, Pissy?" He asked with a smirk  lingering on his lips. "Yeah, Parker, bring your worst!"

"You asked for this" he winked  at me before walking back to the guys.

"Hey girls, we gotta play" I said, turning back to them. "What? You made that bet! " Bianca yelled.

"It wasn't a bet and you don't expect me to play alone!" I made a pointand they groaned.

Few minutes later.

"I want a good clean match, you know the rules" Mason announced. "No, we don't!" Bianca yelled.

"Proceed, we can't wait for wimps" Austin called out. "Dick!" She screamed, wanting to run to him but I pulled her back.

"Then let the game begin!" He dropped the ball. "I can't do this!" Harley pulled me back.

"Come on! It's just kicking a ball around, how hard could that be?" I replied. "I just did nails, I wouldn't want to chip 'em"

I groaned in frustration. "Chloe's your keeper? Wow, you guys must love loosing!" Austin mentioned.

"Fuck you big time!" The whistle was blown and game began. It started nice at first but minutes later, it had turned into a damn war.

Austin passed to Jayson, Jayson to Carson, I tried getting it from him but...let's be real, it was impossible.

At some point I thought Bianca was gonna defend and snatch the ball from Jayson, but she screamed and moved out of the way.

It was past back to Carson who aimed at the bet, Chloe was lucky enough to duck and it flew past her head and... "Goal!" They all yelled.

"You almost killed me!" Chloe screamed and they shrugged. "You were in the way"