Chapter 50

You don't wanna know the time, I mean it, you don't wanna know. It's past 10am, I got out of the elevator still in PJs.

My hair was a literal bird nest, no one was in the living room, probably have plans or they are at school.

I rubbed my eyes and headed to the kitchen, I was hungry.

So, this is the first day of my suspension and also being grounded. Don't worry I'm gonna make good use of it.

I'm fucking with you!

I yawned and paused...hands in the air, Carson was leaning by the counter. "Aren't you supposed to be at school?" I asked.

Grabbing the mug in front of him and taking a sip. "I don't share that" I sighed after taking a sip of the coffee.

"Breakfast is ready" Mitchell announced and we both turned to her. "Great, I'm starved" I placed back the mug back and headed to the dinning but he didn't follow.

Infact, he was heading out of the kitchen. "Where are you going?" I asked.

★★★

I was right, I knew he would be here. He leaned by the railings, staring down. I sighed and walked to him.

I wore a grey tracksuit, it wasn't that cold today. He hadn't notice me yet, I was still wondering why he was home, was he on suspension too?

I let out cold air, leaning by the railings beside him. The view from here was beautiful, it oversees the whole surrounding.

And also the buildings far away. You could see the boundaries of the Parker's house.

Tell me again why they got 3 infinity pools, a football field, a basketball court and a garden...and lots of cars in the garage.

I turned to Carson, he was no longer in his outfit of this morning, he wore a dark Jean and shirt, not minding the cold.

"So, any plans for today?" I asked trying to start up a conversation. "No" he glanced at his phome and looked away, it didn't look like it.

"Okay" I had to accept.

I looked back up and sighed, something kept bugging me at the back of my mind. I glanced at him, he was staring at nothing in particular.

"Can I ask you something?"

He turned to me. "You are right now" I looked away, chuckling. "Did you... really not care... when I...tried drowning myself?" I mumbled the last part.

"You drowned your self"

"Well, how was I gonna know?" His jaw hardened as he stared at me.

"I also have a question, why did you do that?" I looked away. "Is there really a reason for anything?"

"Just answer the fucking question, Charlotte!" I was taken aback by the throw back.

He was dead serious and that made my throat run dry. I really wish I hadn't started this conversation.

"I didn't know why I did it, okay?" He still stared, waiting for a real answer. I sighed, looking down at my hands. "I just felt like it would be better...but it was worst"

"Maybe you gotta start thinking of others before you do crazy shits" he was rather calm.

He looked away. "Think about the people you're gonna leave and the ones... that's gonna need you"

I thought about that for the first time ever, who was gonna miss me if I leave. Bianca...of course that bitch. Chloe and the rest... probably Austin... I'm hoping

Harley, sure.

I glanced at him. I didn't know where he stood, was he gonna miss me or was I?

Of course, I was gonna miss all the arguments and shits. "Why are you smiling?" He asked.

"I am not" I looked away. "Yeah, more like blushing"

"I wasn't!" I yelled, smacking him lightly, he laughed, holding my hands back.

His laugh had his eyes squinting slightly close. It was... beautiful.

A car honk cut me out of my trance. We both looked down to see Austin stepping out of the Ferrari. "Time to go, Parker!" He called out to Carson.

"I thought you didn't have plans?" I asked. "Well, my 'stay home plan' is over" he lets go of me.

"Yo Carson!" We looked down at him again. "Did you get it?"

"Yeah, they did send it this time" he yelled back. "Who's there with you?" Austin asked.

"Who do you think?"  Carson asked back, glancing at me. "Holy shit! Did I disrupt anything? You know it isn't really private to be fucking by the balcony and-"

I pulled out my footwear and threw it at him. "Fuck! Who did that?" He yelled and Carson smirked.

"Shit, the ground is so cold" I cursed as we both walked back into the house. "Charlotte!" I heard Austin yell as we got down the stairs.

He appeared in front of us, squishing the footwear. "I'm keeping this"

"Hey! That's my favorite pair"

"Say goodbye Charlie!" He began walking away while I yelled behind him.

...