Chapter 70

I sighted Bianca by her locker with her phone over her face. I smiled and walked to her. "Miss Brown, no phones in the hallway" she got startled, looking up.

"Fuck Char, nice impression of Williams" that made me laugh. "And you're right on time for the drama"

"What drama?" I asked, getting my locker open. She pulled out something from her locker. "Remember my tricky friend?" She asked wiggling the heart shaped pie in my face.

"What's in there, Bianca?" I asked. "Remember how Chadwick always says he hates bananas? " she asked and I paused.

"I don't know, Bianca. You know I don't fancy Chadwick like you do" she rolled her eyes.

"Well...he hates bananas, like they can't be this close" she demonstrated with her fingers few inches from her lips.

"I know your plan, you are-"

"Here she comes, hey Luana! Over here" she waved at her and Luana hurried to us, she was in a blue dress and...

"Are you wearing makeup?" I asked. "Yeah, I mean... I gotta look good, you know?"  She replied, pushing her glasses up her nose.

Bianca glared before pushing out a fake smile. "Well, look what I got for you" she shoved the pie in her hand

"Really? That's really nice of-"

"A nice pie for someone special" she cut her off and I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, I'm gonna take it home and-"

"No! What about for someone who asked you to the dance" a  big smile made way to her lips.

"Yes Chadwick! I gotta thank him in some way, I mean yesterday was sweet"  she looked down, shyly. "Thank you, Bianca"

"No no, it's your pie and your choice, you chose to give it to Chadwick...i didn't. You should be thanked" Bianca tried to convince.

"Well, you gave me the pie. So, thanks" she hugged her before running off. "Isn't she sweet?" I asked, turning to Bianca who had an evil smile on her lips.

"Yeah, my sweet sweet pie is gonna ruin things"

"You're a horrible person" I made it known to her.

★★★

I stopped once I saw Carson at the lunch table. "Oh, look who showed up on the last day" I said and he looked up from his phone. "I only show up on the best days"

I shook my head before taking a seat on the table. It was just the both of us. "So...are you going to the dance?" I brought up randomly.

He looked up at me again. "Do you wanna be my Ɗɑɫë to the dance?" He asked back and a smile ran up my lips.

"Is Carson Parker asking me out?"

"Oh shit! She said No!" He yelled out loud and everyone in the cafeteria gasped and they all stared with wide eyes. I let my head fall on the table.

"Carson, you fool"

I heard him chuckle. "That can't be possible" Jayson appeared behind him immediately. "Where did you-"

"My brother is hot stuff" he said, standing behind him. I facepalmed myself. "You saying no isn't an option, he's like so fuck-"

"I didn't say No!" I exclaimed.

"So, you're saying Yes?" Carson asked. "Are you, Char? Are you?"

"Get out of my face, Parkers! " I yelled, raking my hair. Carson chuckled before getting up. "See you around, Pissy" he ruffled my hair.

"Fuck you very much" I said, slapping his hand off. "Wasn't last enough?" He asked, literally standing in the middle of the cafeteria and everyone gasped again.

A girl at a distance, dropped her lunch. My jaw was hung open, he smiled and I showed him the middle finger before he walked out.

"So, you guys fucked?"

"You know, that's not true" I yelled at Jayson, he grinned and Harley approached us.

"Hey guys, what did I miss?" She set down her lunch on the table and sat beside Jayson. "Oh, just a scene by Carson and-"

"Nobody!" I cut him off, Harley shot me a look before whispering to him. "We'll talk later" he nodded.

I sighed and then Bianca walked to the table. "Where have you been?" I asked.

"Wait, you fucked Carson last night?" She asked back and I facepalmed myself. "No, that's just-"

"Wait, he asked you out?" Harley asked. "Jayson!" He raised his hands in surrender. I let out a sigh again. "Let's focus on things that are important and...true" I suggested.

"Like...little Carsy and Charlie?" I shot Harley a deadly look. "Okay yeah, important things like...why is Bianca all dressed up?" She asked.

"Wait...is Carsy the girl and Charlie the boy-"

"It doesn't matter, Jayson. They both can be the girl" the moment those words left my mouth, I regretted it.

"So, you are accepting it? Don't get me wrong, your words not mine" Harley said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, she's here" Bianca said and we turned to her. "Who?"

"Luana" she pointed at Luana who was heading to Chadwick's table with the pie. Oh no!

"Here goes nothing, I can't wait to see the look on her face" She said and we all stared at her. "Just wait for it"

We turned back to Luana who was now talking to Chadwick, the pie on the table. "I hate her" Bianca mumbled.

She opened the pie and Chadwick smiled at her. "Is she gonna feed him?" Harley asked Bianca who was about dying right here and now.

"She wouldn't dare" she replied through gritted teeth. But Luana was about daring. "Just calm-"

"That's It! Stop!" She yelled and they both paused and turned to her. "Oh boy" I said, looking away.

"Is that..." She moved closer and sniffed in. "...is that banana I smell?" She asked.

"What the fuck?!" Chadwick exclaimed, jumping off his seat. "What's wrong?" Luana asked, laying the fork down.

"I'll tell you what's wrong, sweetheart" Bianca said, standing before Chadwick. "... You don't go around feeding people pie"

"What do you-"

"Chadwick hates bananas" she stated. "Allergic" he corrected. "You see...even worst"

"Oh my gosh! I didn't know. I just-" she rambled. "No darling, you would have killed him, okay? So back off"

"But...you gave me the pie, you would have to told me"  Bursted!

"I thought you knew, it was a present for you...not Chadwick. You made that choice and it almost looks like you're tryna kill him. Right guys?" Everyone in the cafeteria murmured in agreement.

She turned back to Chadwick. "Are you okay? I could help you to the nurse" he nodded and they began walking away.

She glanced at us and shot us a thumbs up, I shook my head in disbelief. "Narcissist"

★★★

"So, we talked it all out and...he asked me out"  Bianca explained over the phone and I smiled. "Finally bitch, you got him"

"I know, I'm so fucking excited" she really did mean it. "Now, what happens to Tyler?" I asked.

"He better finds a date to the dance,  'cause this one's taken" she squealed and I laughed.

"It's pretty late, B. I gotta go" I glanced at the clock. "Yeah, I know. So, you really single for the dance tomorrow?"

I sighed. "I guess"

"Don't worry, I got you butt bumper. We'll ditch this dumb dumbs and have fun" I chuckled.

"Okay bitch, get some sleep " I said. "Yeah, bye Char" the call ended and I sighed again, falling back on the bed. Goodnight guys.