Chapter 88

"Yeah, I know...a haircut would be good" I said to Bianca over the phone as I raked my hair.

"Charlotte, are you ordering post mates or just gossiping over the phone" Austin called out to me and I glared.

"What happened to Parkers on diet?"

"It's over" Carson yelled back, I shook my head before taking a seat. "We'll talk later, B" I ended the call and let out a sigh.

I know you're wondering why we weren't at school today, well we got up late and decided that...being late on the first day isn't the best impression. Yeah, I know. Those were Austin's words.

"We should throw a party this weekend" Jayson brought up. "Yeah, I deserve a welcome back party" Carson agreed.

"Yeah, keep making dumb excuses to throw a party" I mumbled while scrolling through my phone.

"Admit it, you know it's gonna be fun...now go talk to Emma" Austin said.

"Nice try but I can't be the bait" I attempted to get up but Carson pulled me back down. I turned to him. "I got this...I'm good at persuasion"

"And also deceiving yourself" I added, pulling my hand from his grip but he didn't let go.

"You missed me for those 2 month, this is your chance to tell me all you wanted to say" he murmured, blue eyes on me and for some reason I couldn't look away.

"I've partied way too much"

"No shit, a pre birthday, birthday and post birthday party?" He asked and Austin laughed. "I never thought I would be grateful Charlotte was born" he mumbled and I rolled my eyes.

"Okay whatever, I'll talk to her but only because...you missed a lot of shits while away" I said. "I told you I'm good at persuasion"

"Not even close" I replied.

"I'm hungry!" Chloe groaned as she got down the stairs. "So?" Austin asked.

"Make me a sandwich!"

"How's those post mates coming up, Charlotte?" Jayson asked. "Cole was ordering" I said.

"I wasn't!" He yelled.

"What?! " Carson yelled out of nowhere. "Then who's?"

"No one" Mason replied and she groaned, stomping her feet. "I'm gonna make myself a sandwich then" she walked out.

"So...about the party. I'm sure Beverly will be down" Austin said, typing away on his phone.

"Who's Beverly?" I asked. "Nobody, just some girl has a crush on" Carson replied. "No, she's not!" He denied.

"Not what we heard" Jayson mumbled and the boys began laughing, that went on for like a minute, they couldn't stop.

I stared at them with a funny look on my face, Parkers he weird.

"Austin Parker has a crush?" I asked, their laugh wanting to make me laugh. "No, I don't. Shut up!" He yelled.

"It all started at 8th grade" Carson started, pulling me back on the couch. I was note than want in to listen... Anything to mock Austin.

"Beverly's family just moved in from LA, she got into Redwood and then Austin suddenly thinks he's in love"

"She was in love with me!"

"She was the only chick he hasn't fucked" he added. "No, she is not. I haven't fucked Mindy, Steph, Juliette, Evelyn, Vivian"

"Okay enough!" I cut him off...no one wanna hear that.