Chapter 30

I hurried down the stairs , putting on my face cap. I was dressed in a baggy Jean and a little black top with a black leather jacket and black nikes.

Do you wanna know why I was dressed all black? It's revenge morning, plus that's what they do in movies when you're about doing something bad.

It's 4am, no one was awake.

I heard someone stomping down the stairs, my head shot back and it was Chloe.

I ripped out my glasses. “Where the fuck are you going?”

“To accomplish our plan”

“Our? I said, you're staying home” I said in a hushed tone. “Oh come on! I'm up already, let's go”I sighed and checked the message Bianca just sent.

“What are you wearing?” I asked her. “This is what they do in movies when they're tryna steal something” it was a lot similar to mine.

I didn't even know why I asked.

“Hey, we gotta go” I said walking to the door. “Wait, my hat” she grabbed the bucket hat on the table and followed.

We got outside to the car, we were going with Harley's car. “Chloe's coming?” Bianca asked as we took the back. “Yeah”

“Hey girls!” Harley called out from the driver's seat and I grinned, she pulled out of the surrounding and drove off“I can't wait to see the look on Melissa's face” Bianca said.

“Or her face!” Chloe added and we all laughed. “Where's the substance?” I asked. “At the back” she replied.

“What's it exactly?” They both exchanged looks and smiled evilly. “What's the stuff?!” Chloe yelled in anticipation.

“I got this friend that works at an ice cream shack” Bianca started. “A friend?”

“Okay yeah we fucked once but not the point of my story” she said. “Every day, they pile up the different flavors of ice cream that couldn't get sold in a barrel”

“Ooh!”

“And finally, it's of good use” she winked at me as we drove down the road.

“We've got a month old ice cream junk” Harley added. “You guys are evil” I said.

“That's little, I would have chosen bird poop but we wouldn't want the hallway to smell like shit” Bianca said and we all laughed.

“But this is gonna smell like shit too” Chloe pointed out. “Definitely, that's why I brought this” She got out nose mask and I smiled.

What would I do without this bitches?

★★★

We walked down the dark hallway. “So, here we are. In the first hallway, it's creepy and dark” Chloe whispered, she's recording the whole thing.

“There it is” Harley pointed the flashlight at Melissa's locker. I can't believe we're actually doing this. “Finally! Sweet revenge” Chloe yelled to the camera”

We stopped at the locker. “You know the combination?” Bianca asked. “Who cares? Tool bag” I straight out my hand and it was handed.

I got out a screwdriver. “Time to unscrew this shit. Steady the lights please” I said, turning back to the locker.

Half an hour later

“I mean, he's just tryna help. I've been with the Parkers since I was seven and I know this fuckers. Trust me, ever since he took this dark turn, he hasn't been that nice” Harley said.