Chapter 84

I walked through the streets of Instagram all bored and tired. It rained persistently outside, Bianca hurried in, taking off her brown coat.

"Bitch!" I called out.

"You won't believe what happened!" She said, walking to me. "What happened with Chadwick again?" I asked.

She groaned and sat beside me. "He texts Arielle"

I glanced at her. "So?"

"He still talks to his ex!" She yelled. "Is that a problem?" I asked unsurely.

"Of course, it is! What if he's cheating and they get back-"

"Stop being insecure, B!" I cut her off, she sighed and fell back on  the couch. "Chadwick is not cheating"

"How do you know that?"

I sighed. "You're just scared someone is gonna beat you at your own game, you think he's gonna play you" I pointed out.

"Yeah, that's my thing!" I rolled my eyes. "You see, insecurities. You have to trust him, okay?" She sighed again.

"I'll try"

"Good" I fell back on the couch. "Hey girls!" Harley called out, walking in from the kitchen. "Hey, didn't know you were here" Bianca said, sitting up.

"Yeah, I just dropped by" she replied, sitting opposite us.  "Where are the guys anywats?"

"Oh, Mason is out with Hailey"

"For real?"

"Yeah, I insisted for them to hang out, they never did break up. So...there's that" I answered.

"You sure Mason wants that?" Harley asked. "I don't know, it's my way of telling them I ain't got any shit in mind any more" I replied.

"That's nice though" Bianca said. "What about Austin? "

"He's in town with his friends, he barely stays home, you know?"

"Yeah, never an indoors man" Harley supported. "What about you? How are you keeping up?" She asked.

"I don't know, B" I let out another sigh. "It's been more than a month, you sure he's gonna get back?" I asked.

Bianca didn't have answers to that. My worst nightmare was coming true.

"You know what would make you fell better? Chopper's yoghurt" Harley excitedly pulled me off the couch.

I smiled and straightened up. "But, it's raining" Bianca said.

"So, we've got lots of cars!" I chuckled as we walked outside. So, maybe they couldn't answer my question...but I knew he would get back.

The Carson I know would get back even though his dad says not to.

He's that stubborn.