Chapter 86

I didn't wanna go to bed last night, no one did! When I called them and informed them he was back, they didn't believe me until he called.

They sprinted home, we stayed up all night telling stories about the whole trip. He didn't change.

The trip was to get him closer to his dad, learn more about their business and The Empire.

He couldn't contact us because his phone was taken away, I was more than relived that he's back. He wouldn't let me go, hands on my thigh, in my hands, my waist...he's pulling me, whispering funny shits in my ear.

It almost seemed like a dream with a little touch of my fairy godmother.

I got out the elevator, my hair was all straightened back. I wore a baggy jean and blue  shirt.

I walked into the kitchen to see him the one place I knew he would be, I paused and stared. I remember yesterday...he wasn't here.

"Tea?" He asked.

Gosh! I miss that voice.

"So, what's the condition of my closet? " he asked, taking a sip from the mug. "Ooh, it's critical. You need to go shopping ASAP" I replied, laughing lightly. He dropped the mug.

"I made your closet heist easier" he said and I laughed. "I don't like my job being cut out for me" I replied.

"Hey guys!" Emma said, walking in.

"Hi Emma" I said back with a smile. "How often do you call Dad?" Carson asked out of nowhere and she stopped and turned back to him.

"Ugh...where's that coming from? Plus, you know how busy he is"

"He's on a vacation right now" he disagreed. "You know how your dad's vacation turns into another business trip? Yeah, that's the one"

"But do you ever try calling him?" He asked again. He be defending his Dad.

Okay Carson, I will" she stated, turning on her heels and walking out. "Be a good wife" he called out and she spunned around immediately.

"What did you say?"

"Nothing" he stated, taking another sip from the mug, she glared before walking into the dining. "Why did you say that?" I asked.

"He's in London aline, you know? He should be on a vacation but he turned it into another business trip"

"So...you guys are on good terms now?" I asked. "Yeah, you can't hate the money maker" I laughed, smacking him.

I guess the trip was a success, he understands now.

"So, what did I miss out back here?" He asked, hands sliding round my waist and pulling me closer. "Well, for starters, you missed a great party"

"It only happens when I am not home" he stated and I laughed. "Beo!" Austin yelled, walking in.

"Bro!" He yelled back and they already understood each other. They literally did a handshake over my head. "I'm not that short"

"Not that tall either" Austin added and I glared at him. Before walking to the fridge and pulling it open.

"So, what about that bitch last night? Bethany?" Carson asked. "She's not a bitch, she's  a nice girl" I disagreed, taking a bottle of orange drink.

"She actually has a boyfriend!" Our hears whipped back to him. "Yeah, she didn't tell me, well until her phone rang and she went all like 'hey babe"

"Okay, she's a butch" I agreed.

"Yeah, so bro... I have this week all planned out" Austin started, and the dick is back.