Chapter 47

"A flower themed birthday party" Bianca stated and a wide grin spread across  Chadwick's lips. "Are you sure? I mean Arielle could be allergic to lots of things"

"Of course, she's my girl, we talk...a lot! She's literally obsessed with sunflowers" she nudged him with a short laugh.

He sighed. "I knew I could trust you and I owe you a big one. Maybe a boyfriend" she laughed uneasily. "You have no idea"

He chuckled. "So, where's the address?" She asked. "I'll send you details, we should start preparations today. You all are invited, including you Charlotte"

I forced out a smile. "No problem, I'll drop by after school. It's gonna be amazing" he smiled.

"You're the best"She smiled, the bell rang. "I gotta go, we will talk later" he began moving back. "Bye Chad!" She turned back to me and I shot her  a disapproving look.

"That's not cool"

"Plan B in progress, this would be splendid indeed" she grinned. "You said she's deathly allergic to sunflowers" I slammed the locker close.

"Stop being so dramatic, she collapse and then her skins peels off and then..." She notices the look I was sending her way. "He'd know you lied"

"True but he too has lost count of the shit she's allergic to. I'll plead my case and she ends up hating him for life"she walked to her locker.

"You're sick" I said and she chuckled darkly. "Hey Anca!" She yelped and turned back around to see Tyler.

"Shit! You scared me"

"Shit?"

"Nevermind"

"Guess what I found today?" He asked with a smile. "I don't know-"

"A flower" he shoved another rose flower in her face, she took it. "Oh, more roses"

I smiled. "That's so sweet, Tyler" I said. "Of course, I would do anything for Anca"

"Of course, you would" she mumbled, pulling the petals slowly. "Why don't you put in your locker?"

"No, I'm good"

"Don't be shy"

"I'm not shy, I mean why would I be-"

"It's okay if you don't want to put it in-" he got cut short. "Okay, I will!" She yelled and then lets out a sigh before turning back to the locker.

Immediately she pulled it open...BOOM! Confetti... everywhere, she wiped some off her hair while Tyler laughed.

"What was that for?" She asked. "You don't like it? I knew I should have gone with the doves" he mumbled to himself and I couldn't help but laugh my ass out.

"No no...they are nice" she threw the rose in and slammed the locker close. "This has been fun but...I gotta...go"

"Do you need help with your books?" She was literally with no books. "No, do not worry, I just-"

"I'll walk you then" he grabbed her hand and began pulling her away. She glanced back at me and mouthed a 'help me'.

★★★

"Why do you hate libraries" I asked Bianca for the fifth time. "Why are we always coming here?" She asked back.

"I'm here to pick up few books" I said, stopping at the door. "Well good luck, I'm heading to class before I run into Tyler again" I laughed as she sprinted off.

I pushed the door open and walked into the room.

I headed to the shelf area. Huge shelves containing books, there was a little ladder by the side. I walked past aisles and aisle, looking for the right shelf.