Chapter 79

"My gawd! This woman, someone can't have a peaceful  morning when she's around" Austin groaned as he sat on the couch with his cup of coffee.

Yeah, Emma was having one of her loud phone calls.

"Tell me about it" I added, letting out a sigh. "What are you doing up this early?" He asked, taking a sip from the mug.

"I was thinking..." I sat up slightly, facing him. "...we've got 2 days left with Carson"

"I'm sure you're considering fucking him right now before he leaves" he said and I rolled my eyes. "Not yet!" I yelled and he shot me a sly smile. "Hmmm"

"Shut up! I'm tryna make a point here" I cut off every thought he was having. "What's up fan?" Jayson asked, walking in with a mug of coffee too.

I sighed. "Finally, someone reasonable" I said, glaring at Austin. "What's with Emma and the loud phone calls?"

"My ears are fucking bleeding. Keep it down woman!" Austin yelled back. "Guys!" I got back their attention.

"What's up, Char?" Jayson asked, taking a sip of the coffee. "We've gotta do something before Carson leaves"

"Like what?" Austin asked

"A kick-ass party"

"You. Charlotte. Party" he scoffed. "You are the worst at parties, you hate them and you would go 'Parties are wrong' 'It's gonna wreck the house'" he said in an overly dramatic girly voice and Jayson laughed.

"First, I don't sound that way and secondly...it's do crazy week and we've got 2 days left, so this is my contribution to the tradition" I added.

"Well, the big guys aren't gonna allow a party in this house" Jayson made a point. "What about a birthday party?" I asked.

"Your birthday is on Thursday, Charlotte" Austin said and a smile made way to my lips. "What's with that smile?"

"Ever heard of a pre-birthday party?" I asked, still with that mischievous smile. "A what?!"

I got up immediately  and walked to the kitchen. I had a plan and it involved..."Yes! How many times am I gonna say this?!"...yeah Emma.

She paced around the kitchen with her phone over her ear, I waited till her eyes landed on me.

"...yeah, I'mma have to call  you back, Daniel" with that she ended the call and let out a sigh.

"Hey Charlotte" she said, leaning on the counter. She was in a black long sleeve shirt tucked in a dark navy blue skirt and heel. She was indeed busy today.

"Hi Emma"

"Hope the call wasn't that loud" she asked. "No, not at all" I needed a favour, so I had to act cool.

"So..." I drawer. "...you know my 18th birthday is coming up this week Thursday" her eyes lit up in surprise.

"Oh my gosh! I totally forgot" she barely knows. "I've got a lot on my mind lately"

"No! That's cool! I was thinking...if we could throw a party" Please please.

"Why not?! " I so didn't expect that reply. "For real?" I asked in disbelief.

"Of course, 18th birthday are really important...plus you guys have the house to yourself this week. I am leaving for a trip" she gestured at her outfit and I smiled.

"Thanks a lot, Emma"

"No worries! I trust you, you're the responsible one" she added, pinching my cheek lightly. She really loved doing that.