Chapter 23

I and the girls laughed as we got out of the elevator. Yeah, I did agree to a spa day. Damn! I needed to relax a bit.

And we'll hit the mall later on. Immediately we walked into the kitchen, Emma turned back to us.

She held out her index finger with her phone over her ear, she was on a phone call. Chloe was on a stool, eating her strawberries happily.

I pulled my bag over my shoulder, I wore a tight black sleeveless dress, since it was a spa day today.

It took few minutes before she ended the call and turned back to us. “Sorry about that, where are you guys going? You should take Chloe”

We looked down at her. “We're actually going shopping, we don't want her to get bored or anything” Harley tried to convince.

“Don't be silly, I'm sure Chloe would want to shop for something too”

“Sundae!” Chloe yelled.

“No, no sundaes. Here, that's my credit card” she handed the black master card to me, I looked down at it with...

Should I say honour?

Because damn! Who knows the cash limit? A billion dollars?!

“Charlotte!” I got over myself and looked up at her. “Yeah sure, we'll take Chloe” I pulled her to myself and Emma smiled. “Have fun girls”

An hour later

I walked past the aisle of jacket without scanning through. I scrolled through my phone, shopping got boring fast.

We didn't even go for the spa, Harley was in her zone, she was a shopping freak. She was in a world of her own.

But now, she and Bianca was fawning over some guys few distances away, it got me confused fast. Wasn't Harley in a relationship?

‘I'm just using my eyes, nothing else’ she said but her eyes were doing worst. I did understand Bianca, it's her way of life. “Hey, we are going in” Bianca called out to me.

And I turned back to them. “Seriously, they look like those pathetic E-boys” I said. “Remember they do make money out of their good looks” Bianca reminded and I rolled my eyes.

“You could cash out the bags,  we will be back before you know it”Harley said and they headed there before I could say anything else. I sighed and grabbed the bags and headed to the counter.

I couldn't carry them all and where the fuck is Chloe?

I handed in the credit card and continued scrolling through my phone. “Hey” I looked down and there she was. “Hey, where have you been?”

“No where specific, I'm so bored. The mall is so boring” That gotta be annoying. “Then you must try 'Choco'” We looked up at the dude behind the counter.

“What?”

“The new Sundae shop that opened downstairs, you get free samples and-”

“Where is it?!” Chloe yelled, slamming her hands on the counter. “Downstairs” he answered unsurely. “Give me that” she grabbed the credit card from him and ran out.

“Chloe no!” my eyes shot back to the dude. “Seriously?”

“My apologies”I sighed. I was ready to go back home. “Can I drop these here? I'll be back” he nodded and I headed to the girls.

I found them at a jewelry shop, scanning through aisles, talking and laughing. Bianca had two guys on either sides. She's a happy girl.

Harley was checking out things with another dude, I made my presence known and they all turned to me. Before I could go on with the purpose I was here...