Chapter 71

"Like a full fleshed makeup! We gotta be ready. I don't like to be in a hurry when doing my makeup" I stared at Harley with wide eyes.

"It's literally 7am!" I exclaimed

"Oh common, Charlotte. Stop sleeping like a rug" she replied, still dabbing her face with the brush and staring at the wide mirror.

The table was packed up with all kinds of make up and shits. I was standing here in my PJs staring at her in disbelief.

Who barges into someone's room early in the freaking morning just to get prepared for a dance at noon?

"You need coffee, you look like shit" I sighed and put on my footwear before walking out of the room.

I rubbed my eyes, heading to the elevator. I tapped the red button and waited, seconds later, I graoaned and tapped it multiple times.

But then I felt a cold hand over mine...push the button and the doors  slid open immediately.

I looked up to see Carson walk in the elevator. Fuck you damn button!

He was in sweatshirt and jeans and didn't even spare me a glance. He just leaned back on the wall of the elevator.

"Are you okay?" I asked and he looked up, his hair over his face and so unkept. "Yeah" the doors opened and he walked out.

I almost forget to walk out with him, he got out of the living room and out of the house. Where was he going?

"Coffee?" I turned to Mason to see him holding a mug out to me. I sighed and took it. "How do you know I was craving this right now?" I took a sip.

"Your looks...and don't get me wrong, you look okay" he said and I laughed. "Don't flatter me, Mason. I know what I look like this morning" I headed to the kitchen.

There was Austin leaning on the counter...shirtless and dipping carrot into dip. "So, you gonna make breakfast or what?" He asked.

"You gonna put on a shirt or look stupid?" I lashed back and Mason chuckled.

"Your hair looks stupid" he said. "Your face looks stupid"

"Your life-"

"Would you both just shut up and make breakfast?! " Chloe yelled   cutting us both off.

"Yeah Austin, you're the first blood of the Parkers. Do you what you do!" I said.

"How dare you-"

"Hey Bitches!" Bianca yelled, walking in. "Okay now who invited Bret over? " Austin asked.

She rolled her eyes and turned to me. "You ready for tonight? "

"Harley is upstairs in my room dolling herself up" I replied, sipping from the mug. "You look like shit though" I glared at her.

"I ordered Pizza, is that cool with you guys?" She asked, glancing at everyone in the room. "Oh my gosh!  You saved me, Bianca" Chloe said, hugging her.

She chuckled and the door bell was heard. "That was fast!" We all headed to the living room and Austin pulled the door open.

A man in a matching shirt and face cap stood there with a clipboard. "Who are you?"

"Put on a shirt, dude!" I called out, falling back on the couch. "Your order for the trampoline is here"

"Oh! " he raked his hair. "My trampoline!" Chloe yelled, shoving him away. "Where's it?"

"Down your porch, but you just need to sign-" she also shoved the delivery guy out of the way and ran out.

"Look dude, it's morning and I'm shirtless and it's cold. So...this isn't working for me. Bye" he slammed the door close in his face.