Chapter 77

Harley giggled for the hundredth time as she typed away on her phone. I looked up from the crossword puzzle, I was pissed off.

"Do you mind sharing?" I asked and she looked up at me with a smile on her lips. "Oh" she then laughed lightly.

"I and Jayson are just sexting"

"He's right upstairs!" I exclaimed.

"Who cares? This shit be funny" she continued laughing. I let out a sigh, still waiting for her to get over herself.

She was really lucky finding someone who gives her this much joy. I mean, I was stuck with my complicated love life, if that's what I could call it.

"When did you realize..." I leaned on the table. "...you were in love with Jayson?" I asked. "Huh?"

"You heard what I said" I shot her a knowing look. "Uhh...i think...it's when he got me that diamond tennis bracelet and this really cute princess cut diamond-"

"Harley! I meant feelings not material shits" I cut her off. "Oh! " she thought for a while.

"I don't know! Like seriously...we just found ourselves dating" she added. "Just like that? And you guys have been together since then?" I asked.

"Yeah, it all started with us being childhood friends. I've told you, I've known the Parkers since I was 7. It all started when my dad had a project with...their dad. It became a play date and multiple later and since then...it's been that way"

Wow! Some people are just meant to be.

"So, when did he ask you out?" Literally acting like an interview. "Oh, when we were 11, it was a joke to everyone else but it got serious as we got older. So...we've been like that. And oh! We kinda broke up when we were 15 and I began dating this other dude"

"... The relationship lasted for few months before I cheated on him with Jayson, so we got back together"

Such crazy shits.

"Wow...you guys are...insane" that made her laugh. "I know, we've been through shits though but as long as we stick together, there's no going back. Well, some may see the Parker boys as players" Example, my stupid ass.

"But...they really aren't, they act that way because...they don't know what they want but once they find it...the right person. They will be goofy as shit, there would surely be a drastic change"

Drastic change.

I know what that is, heck! I saw it in Carson but...i feel like I've fucked it all up with the stupid shits I said.

She began giggling  again, returning back to her phone. "Hey guys!" Mason walked into the dinning.

"We're going to the beach!" He announced.

"What?" We both exclaimed in unison.

★★★

Yes! We did go to the beach, infact we were there right now.

It was dark out, the whole place deserted and covered in snow. The place was silent and only the sound was the waves crashing on the shores.

"Wow, there's literally no one here" Bianca said. "No shit, it's winter" Austin is a mainac.

"Are we even allowed to be here?" Harley asked. "5 thousand dollars for anyone with the balls to dive into the water" Austin said.

"Tempting but I'll pass" I pushed him aside and walked to Carson.

I realized something and I needed to talk to him, I looked to the side, you could literally see the end of the beach.

Why the hell did we come at night?