Chapter 82

Beep! beep!

I groaned, hitting snooze on my alarm clock. I got the pillow off my face and stared drowsily at the ceiling.

Immediately I sat up, a throbbing pain hit my head. I hissed and reached out and turned on the lights. I tried getting out off the bed but that landed me on the floor.

I hissed again and chose crawling over walking. My sheets were on the floor with red plastic cups too and and only God knows whose shoe I was staring at.

My head was banging with a headache. "Guys!" I called lowly, who was I kidding, how were they ever gonna here me?

I was still in the black dress from yesterday, my hair scattered over my face.

I got up and stared at myself in the mirror. There was makeup smudge everywhere, see why I don't do this shit?

I turned to walk to the door but I tripped on  something hard and fell to the floor. I looked up to see a giant teddy by my door.

How did this get here?

My alarm began beeping again, I groaned and threw a pillow at it. Getting up, I pushed the teddy bear out of the way and pulled the door open.

I suntered into the empty hallway. I managed to get to the elevator, I pressed the button numerous times and leaned back on the wall. I waited few seconds before the doors slid open, I got in and sighed.

Where's everyone? I tried straightening my damn hair but to no avail. Getting into the living room, it was dark. That's unusual.

"Why is it so fuck-"

"Happy birthday!!!"

Fuck! I swear I fell back to the floor again with my hand over my chest. The guys bursted into laughter. "Are you kidding me? I'm going through a mad hangover right now"

"It's your birthday, Charlotte! We have a song to sing, hit it, Chloe!" Bianca yelled and Chloe turned on the music.

"Happy happy happy happy birthday" Harley started and the boys joined in, I stared at them in amusement.

"We wish you a happy birrrrrrrrrr..." This went on for few more seconds.

"Cut it off, bitch! This ain't a choir" Austin yelled at Bianca and I laughed. "What he meant was, happy birthday bestie!" She finished, helping me off the floor.

She was in one of my hoodie and shorts. What really happened last night?

"Okay, it's time for presents! I'm going first!" Chloe yelled, shoving her away from me. "Oh Chloe, you didn't have to-" she shoved a short into my hands.

I looked it over. "This is mine!"

"Yes, now I gave it back to you. Happy birthday, Charlotte" she tapped me lightly before walking out. What the fuck? Bitch!

"Make way!" Harley said, walking to me, I smiled as she handed me the black box.

"What's this?" I asked, getting it open. "Your very own make up kit!" She yelled excitedly.

Typical Harley!

The out was cute with all makeup shits arranged nicely. "Thank you, Harley"

"Enough about beauty let's talk Birkin!" Bianca emphasized, lifting up a black Birkin bag.

"Oh my gosh! You got me Birkin!" I screeched. "Duh! You're my bestie!" I screamed, pulling her in for a hug. The throbbing pain hit me hard again.

"Thanks so much, bitch" I shot her a genuine smile. "I got you" I love this bitch!