Chapter 28

"Come on Chloe! It's been 5 minutes!" I called out to her and she got out of the kitchen with a fruit bar. "It's my snack break"

"Well, it's over" she sat back down and we turned back to her homework. My phone beeped and I looked down at it. "We gotta be fast, Bianca and Harley are soon gonna be here. We gotta get done with this"

"I don't mind, anything to get me away from this" I glared at her.

It was Saturday.

Austin left early this morning, so much for being the leader of the house. Shits went down last night, he had to go pick up Carson.

He came back shitty, they didn't say what happened.

Speak of the devil and he appears, "Carson" Chloe yelled running to him. He squatted to her level and placed a peck on her forehead before ruffling her hair.

He walked out without sparing me a glance. I deserve it. The door was thrown open and the girls walked in. "Hey Char"

"Hey my revenge monster" Bianca said having a fist bump with Chloe. "Okay, let's talk about the revenge" Harley said, sitting beside me.

"Totally" she sat at my other side. "I've got everything planned out for Monday" Bianca said.

"I can't wait. Who shoved this idea into your head" Harley asked. "It's actually Austin"

"Revenge. I'm in!" Chloe yelled. "No, you aren't. You are staying home" I replied her. "Awwwn!

"Where are the guys?" Harley asked. "Cole and Calvin are having a tennis tournament on Monday"

"The rest, I have no freaking idea" I said. "We should totally go catch a movie this evening" Bianca suggested.

"Yeah"

★★★

"If you aren't in the car, you aren't leaving" Austin said walking past us. "We didn't want to ride with you anyways!" I yelled behind him.

"We are taking the van, come on!" Jayson called out to his girlfriend.

Yeah, they all accepted for a movie and now we are leaving. Carson hasn't gotten back since this morning...

Just like yesterday.

We all got in, I and the girls took the back seat but I wasn't comfortable yet. "Everyone good?" Austin asked.

"No!"

"Good" he drove out anyways. Dick!

Half an hour later

"Finally!" Bianca yelled getting out of the car. "Austin, that was the worst ride ever and the music was way too loud" Harley complained.

"Well, I gotta admit. That was a dope ride" I said. "Yohh!" Austin came to me for a high five. "I still hate you"I stated and  he dropped his hand.

"So, what are we watching?" Mason asked as we got in. "We should all stick around though, I would leave without anyone who isn't in the car after-" Austin paused in his speech, while staring at something behind us.

More like someone

I glanced to see a girl, she winked at him while flicking her blonde hair. "Hey Romeo, you dropped your tongue"

"Uhh... I'll have this speech later" he followed the chick. "That guy is a man whore"Harley said and I laughed.

"You boys find a good movie. We'll go get popcorn" I pulled Bianca and we walked to the stand. "Ooh, check out the flyer guy" she said.