Chapter 94

I let out a breath and took in the outcome of everything I've been doing all morning. I turned around to take in the back view. "You're hot, no need to check"

I turned back to Carson. "Only you would say that"

"But I'm right" he said, coming to me, hands snaking round my waist. He laid sultry kisses on my shoulder and I chuckled. "I have to agree"

"Are you dressed for school or do you have any other plans?" He teased and I smiled. "I might, now go get ready. The others will be pissed, it's been over an hour now"

"You took up the hour in the bathroom "

"Can you blame me?" I asked, packing all my hair product in the sink. Getting it ready in the morning can be the hardest thing ever.

I can't stress this enough.

"You know, I'm considering dying it black when I go to the salon this week " I said. "What?"

"My hair, I'm getting tired of red"

"But I love the red" he said. "Once again, only you would say that. So, are you ready for Wednesday?" I asked and he leaned on the counter.

"Wednesday?"

"Yeah, it's P. E. I think it will be nice for you to talk to coach today" I suggested and that got him quiet. I sighed and walked to him.

"I know how much you love the game, I've seen you play"

"I don't think he's ready to see me, I left them for two years and I'm rusty and-"

"Excuses, why would coach not want to see you? You were his star player. Come on!" I nudged him lightly and he laughed.

"You're not rusty, the game is you. So...what do you say?"

"You're so good at pep talk" he said and I laughed. "I'll talk to coach"

"Thank you" I said, leaning down and kissing him, before it could deepen just a little, I pulled out. "Get ready, let's go. They'll kill us if we spend another hour up here" I tapped his cheek before heading out of the bathroom.

Today for school, my outfit was more of a dark academia. It was a mini plaided skirt with long sleeves top, long socks and combat boots.

Moments later

He got out of the closet and I looked up from my phone and smile. "And you blame me for time wasted"

"Come on" he straight out his hand to me and took it before we headed out. Getting out of the elevator and into the kitchen, everyone turned to us.

"You both are becoming pain in the ass" Austin mentioned and everyone murmured in agreement.

I rolled my eyes and asked, "What's with the hats?" I referred to the multiple hats on the table. "Great you guys are here, take a seat" Cole urged and we sat down.

"Aren't we supposed to be leaving for school, I thought we were late" I mentioned and everyone shot me a look. "You caused this lateness" Austin said.

"Why do you care?"

"I'm talking, listen!" Cole cut us off. "Is this gonna be like one of those Ted talk?" Bianca asked. "Those things bore me to death" Jayson muttered and we all agreed.

"Listen, my god! You guys are worst than children!" He exclaimed and we quiet down before he went on. "While you all slept last night, I've been-"

"Why didn't you sleep last night?" Harley asked. "Are you some kinda-"

"No! I was coming up with ideas to make our show public " he said. "Once again, it's not a show, Cole" Carson reminded.

"Let me dream! This hats are installed with cameras"