Chapter 53

I put on my black gloves and looked at the mirror one last time. You won't believe where I was going this morning. Well guess...Mrs Parker had broken the news this morning to me.

She talked to the principal and I wasn't really at fault, I was going back to school.

Surprise.

But to be honest, I was beginning to love my suspension, no stress! Now I had to go back to those assholes!

I wore a black leather mini skirt with a yellow crocheted long sleeve top and black combat boots.

I sighed and picked up my yellow bag, I just got it, it was really cute with little sunflower design on it, it had long hands and I loved it.

I picked up my phone from the bed and headed out of the room, looking up and there was Mason getting out of his.

I looked back down at my phone and got in the elevator, pressing the button, he stood beside me.

It felt like we were in there forever. "So, your suspension is over?" He asked and I glanced at him. "I had no idea when it was gonna end anyways, so...yeah" I replied.

The hatred I had towards him was not as much. I didn't even have the urge to punch him in the face anymore, all those died down after the fight with Hailey.

"Char, I know it's really odd starting this conversation"

Oh please, not because of this 3 seconds conversation we are back to been besties, it still hurts a little and it was never gonna go back to how it was before.

"I know you're still mad at me and I can't change that. That's what you should feel but I'm deeply sorry and-"

The doors slid open. Oh, thank God!

"I gotta go, Mason" I walked out and headed for the kitchen, there was Chloe having cereal.

"Hey Lottie! Come join me" she called out to me. "I'll help myself with a banana" I grabbed it from the bowl.

"I think Carson is waiting for you outside" my eyes shot open. "Really?"

"Yeah, Why not?"

Fuck! That means he ain't mad at me. "Bye Chloe" with that I ran out of the house.

There he was in the driveway, leaning by a car, talking to Austin. I smiled and headed to them. "Oh, here comes the car wrecker" Austin called out once he saw me.

I rolled my eyes and stopped in front of them. "You know Austin, I was rehearsing  an apology but... I guess you've lost it"

"I don't give a fuck about your apology! You're gonna give me 5 million dollars to fix my damn car!" He yelled.

"If you sell me, you may get it" I pointed out and he glared. "You owe me, Charlotte"

"Okay, whatever you want, so you could stop giving me that look"  I replied. "You are gonna make me dinner for a month"

"What?!"

"While running errands for me" he added. "Mitchell already makes dinner! "

"You wanna raise 5 million dollars? " he asked and I sighed. "For a week"

"A month and nothing else starting today and I'm taking that" he took my banana and I pouted.  "All the yellow is giving me a head ache" he said, peeling it open.

"Can we go now? " I asked Carson. "Yeah" he leaned away from the car and pulled the door open and I took the passenger's seat. "Yo! get back early" Austin told him.

"We close the same time every day" I pointed out. "Not talking to you, red head"

"Come on bro, you know I take my school seriously" They both exchanged looks before bursting into laughter. I shook my head. "Well, if you dimwits don't, I do"